Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Found some old wine

So my grandmother passed away a while ago and we found in the back of
the closet a wooden box set of wine from Robert Mondavi. It is a 3
bottle set - 1978 Fume Blanc, 1975 Cabernet Sauvignon, and a 1977 Napa
Gamay. I am assuming it is not drinkable, but does it have any
collector value?

Thanks,
Joe
Posted to alt.food.wine

Only the Cabernet MIGHT still be drinkable.
I doubt it has any collectible value as the labels weren't art labels,
nor anything special.
Too bad they were neglected!