Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wine Library, Wine Spies, et al

This guy, Gary Vaynerchuk, is the new, cool wine guy. Saw him on cable news
last weekend. He also reviewed The Wine Spies, you know, Agent Dread.. Sort
of a Wine Brats derivitive.

http://tv.winelibrary.com/

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jul 23, 6:13 pm, "Evan Keel" > wrote:
> This guy, Gary Vaynerchuk, is the new, cool wine guy. Saw him on cable news
> last weekend. He also reviewed The Wine Spies, you know, Agent Dread.. Sort
> of a Wine Brats derivitive.
>
> http://tv.winelibrary.com/

Did you see him on TV make Conan O'Brian put dirt in his mouth to
teach him about terroir? Sort of funny, but really sort of stupid,
too.
Posted to alt.food.wine

In article
Mark Slater > wrote:

> On Jul 23, 6:13 pm, "Evan Keel" > wrote:
> > This guy, Gary Vaynerchuk, is the new, cool wine guy. Saw him on cable news
> > last weekend. He also reviewed The Wine Spies, you know, Agent Dread.. Sort
> > of a Wine Brats derivitive.
> >
> > http://tv.winelibrary.com/

> Did you see him on TV make Conan O'Brian put dirt in his mouth to
> teach him about terroir? Sort of funny, but really sort of stupid,
> too.

Actually, I loved it. To bad Ellen wouldn't do it and he didn't even try
to get Kramer to do it.
Posted to alt.food.wine

I just watched them...hillarious.

"Sheeps but...how do you know? You smell them."

You know, interesting. There are probably a few of you that would know what
sheeps but smells like :-)