Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Cesanese del Piglio: now available in UK

www.fineitalianwine.co.uk
internet based wine distributors

The aim of "Agricola Emme" Vigneti Massimi Berucci is to produce wines of
outstanding quality, our
"mission" is to maintain the importance of ancient traditions and to produce
a taste genuine to those that may have been forgotten.

Posted to alt.food.wine

off course.

"Mike Tommasi" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Coccobrillo wrote:
>> www.fineitalianwine.co.uk
>> internet based wine distributors
>>
>> The aim of "Agricola Emme" Vigneti Massimi Berucci is to produce wines of
>> outstanding quality, our
>> "mission" is to maintain the importance of ancient traditions and to
>> produce
>> a taste genuine to those that may have been forgotten.

> I believe you are the only winery in the world doing this.
>

> --
> Mike Tommasi - Six Fours, France
> email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail

Posted to alt.food.wine