FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Romantic London Restaurant? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/71876-re-romantic-london-restaurant.html)

Sleepless Andy 10-10-2005 10:14 PM

Steve wrote:
> Sleepless Andy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm looking for a good vegan restaurant recommend please, somewhere
> > with a good wine list would be preferred :)

> If you find out, let us know. It is on my life time to-do list to visit
> the U.K.
>
> I know there are some big vegan foodies on rec.food.veg.cooking
> ( moderated )

Thanks Steve,

I've crossposted this in there too, hope that's allowed and someone can
help. :D

Kake L Pugh 15-10-2005 11:36 AM

In rec.food.veg.cooking Sleepless Andy > wrote:
>>> I'm looking for a good vegan restaurant recommend please, somewhere
>>> with a good wine list would be preferred :)

My two favourites are below. Both are totally vegetarian, with
excellent choices for vegans. Manna is also non-smoking, though you
can nip outside for a cigarette on the pavement if you must.

Manna, in Primrose Hill:
http://london.openguides.org/index.cgi?Manna,_NW3_3AJ

The Gate, in Hammersmith:
http://london.openguides.org/index.cgi?The_Gate,_W6_9QL

Both highly recommended. Follow the links for reviews written by me
and other Londonders.

Kake