Old 10-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Sleepless Andy

Default Romantic London Restaurant?

Steve wrote:
Sleepless Andy wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a good vegan restaurant recommend please, somewhere
with a good wine list would be preferred

If you find out, let us know. It is on my life time to-do list to visit
the U.K.

I know there are some big vegan foodies on rec.food.veg.cooking
( moderated )

Thanks Steve,

I've crossposted this in there too, hope that's allowed and someone can
help.

Old 15-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Kake L Pugh

In rec.food.veg.cooking Sleepless Andy wrote:
I'm looking for a good vegan restaurant recommend please, somewhere
with a good wine list would be preferred

My two favourites are below. Both are totally vegetarian, with
excellent choices for vegans. Manna is also non-smoking, though you
can nip outside for a cigarette on the pavement if you must.

Manna, in Primrose Hill:
http://london.openguides.org/index.cgi?Manna,_NW3_3AJ

The Gate, in Hammersmith:
http://london.openguides.org/index.cgi?The_Gate,_W6_9QL

Both highly recommended. Follow the links for reviews written by me
and other Londonders.

Kake