FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   BEST VEGAN CHEESE for pizza (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/68656-best-vegan-cheese-pizza.html)

[email protected] 28-08-2005 11:18 AM

BEST VEGAN CHEESE for pizza

Hello to all

i would like to know what are in your opinionthe best vegan cheese
sobstitute (no ogm,biotecnology?no thanks i choose healt for me and for
the planet!)that suite most as alternative to milk-cheese on pizza
and what other it's the most nice in "lasagne" ;)

Thanks much in advance

Greetings!

Steve 28-08-2005 11:34 PM

wrote:
> Hello to all
>
> i would like to know what are in your opinionthe best vegan cheese
> sobstitute (no ogm,biotecnology?no thanks i choose healt for me and for
> the planet!)that suite most as alternative to milk-cheese on pizza
> and what other it's the most nice in "lasagne" ;)
>
> Thanks much in advance
>
> Greetings!

"Follow Your Heart" brand "cheese"

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Momzilla 29-08-2005 04:21 PM

"Vegan Gourmet" http://www.imearthkind.com/

Problem is, I can only get it at "Wholefoods". Aside form my personal
opinions about "Wholefoods" is there isn't isn't one near my house so I
only go there when I have other errands in that area. Good news is
"Vegan Gourmet" freezes well, it also molds quickly so it is best to
freeze it.
When I haven't got the "Vegan Gourmet" my daughter settles for "
Tofutti" soy cheese. Thankfully "Jewel" carries it in my neighborhood.
-nancy-

Don Quinoa 30-08-2005 03:38 PM

> i would like to know what are in your opinionthe best vegan cheese

Redwoods super melting cheezley

or use a stick blender to cut together equal quantities of hot
sweetened soya milk and canola oil with some lemon juice, and a boiled
potato, tomato sauce, mustard and some vegan bouiilon mix or yeast
extract.

Best wishes

Tony http://www.vegan-cookbook.com + http://www.foodsforlife.org.uk