ToddMisk

Default Gravy - at the Watercourse

There is THE best gravy at the Watercourse Restaurant in Denver.

Does anyone know how to make this wonderful gravey. I am an addict
and the restaurant will not give out the restaurant - understandably.

Thanks
C. Noble

I have never been to the Watercourse or to Denver but this was the recipe on
the Peta web site, which seems to have ties to Watercourse. See what you
think. http://www.petaindia.org/recipes/gravy.html

"ToddMisk" > wrote in message
om...
> There is THE best gravy at the Watercourse Restaurant in Denver.
>
> Does anyone know how to make this wonderful gravey. I am an addict
> and the restaurant will not give out the restaurant - understandably.

---
Chef R. W. Miller

This is not a "GRAVY" This is a sauce that has been prepared sometimes days
in advance.
Tell me the type of sauce you had, then I can help.
Chef R. W. Miller
Marriott Resorts & Hotels

om...

Gravy piedmont General Cooking 67 11-04-2010 05:37 AM
Ham And Gravy Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2008 05:58 PM
gravy cybercat General Cooking 20 17-09-2006 05:46 PM
Gravy Marcella Peek General Cooking 14 01-11-2005 03:59 PM
gravy Marge General Cooking 16 24-11-2004 02:09 PM