Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default Comments on Potato Gravy!

Guys,

Can anyone check this recipe and comment how good is this for health?

http://creativeshoots.googlepages.com/aloomutter
Member

Hey here is my info on Aloo matar recipe

Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving

Calories: 487
Total Fat: 14.5g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 898mg
Total Carbs: 81.7g
Dietary Fiber: 9.7g
Protein: 9g

hope this is helpful. have a nice meal
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirilucky View Post
Hey here is my info on Aloo matar recipe

Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving

Calories: 487
Total Fat: 14.5g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 898mg
Total Carbs: 81.7g
Dietary Fiber: 9.7g
Protein: 9g

hope this is helpful. have a nice meal
This information is useful,thanks!

Last edited by Milanice : 24-01-2011 at 07:27 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Guys,

Can anyone check this recipe and comment how good is this for health?

aloomutter - creativeshoots
Potatoes are used in the treatment of acidosis, potatoes contain no fat, they are 80% water, potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C
Member

It will turn brown where the metal was against it. You can get a plastic "lettuce knife" at most kitchen stores for just a couple of dollars ... or put the lettuce core-side-down on the counter, and smash down.
free ads | business listings | job listings

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WardSmall View Post
It will turn brown where the metal was against it. You can get a plastic "lettuce knife" at most kitchen stores for just a couple of dollars ... or put the lettuce core-side-down on the counter, and smash down.
Potato and Tomato looks to me a great combination, and when they unite together in a dish, they give a great flavor and also provide quite a elegant texture to your dish.

Clenbuterol

Last edited by Clenbut : 16-03-2011 at 07:51 AM