Rastamyron

Default wheatgrass juicing question

greetings

i currently use a juicer for vegetables like carrots, beets, celery, etc.
i am thinking of adding wheatgrass to my juices as i have been reading of the
benefits this plant has. however, someone told me i had to have a specific
type of juicer for wheatgrass...is this true or will my everyday juicer work
ok?
thanks for any help

respect,

rasta myron

juicing RichD General Cooking 55 06-03-2014 12:14 PM
Wheatgrass? Bob Terwilliger General Cooking 13 07-05-2006 06:04 PM
Use of pulp after juicing? Fuzzy General Cooking 31 30-04-2004 01:04 PM
wheatgrass? usual suspect Vegan 3 06-11-2003 02:17 PM