Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default A good site for tofu recipes?

Or any general vegetarian "Hub"?
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

> wrote:
> Or any general vegetarian "Hub"?

There are loads of good vegetarian websites out there, but my most recent
serendipitous find was Susan Voisin's blog at
http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/
Lovely recipes and lovely photos too.

Are there any particular tofu recipes you were looking for?

Kake
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:56:03 GMT, Kake L Pugh > wrote:

> wrote:
>> Or any general vegetarian "Hub"?

>There are loads of good vegetarian websites out there, but my most recent
>serendipitous find was Susan Voisin's blog at
> http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/
>Lovely recipes and lovely photos too.

Susan is a friend of mine, and a lovely woman. She also runs a couple
of Yahoo groups, including http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fatfree_vegan

Serene
--
"I can't decide if I feel more like four ten-year-olds or ten four-year-olds." Laurie Anderson , on turning 40.

http://serenejournal.livejournal.com
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

> my most recent serendipitous find was Susan Voisin's blog at
> http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/

Wow! This site is awesome! Thanks for sharing!