Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan
JWH JWH is offline

Default fresh corriander storage

Hi, have just bought a bunch of cut fresh corriander. to keep it for use
in the next few days, should i just put it unwashed in the fridge or cut the
bottom of the stem off and stand it in water as if it were like cut flowers?

also to store it for longer does it retain any taste for future use if i
were to freeze it?
thanks for any further advice.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan
JWH JWH is offline

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:10:20 GMT, JWH wrote:
>
>> or cut the bottom of the stem off and stand it in water as if
>> it were like cut flowers?

> Yes. It will last for 10-12 days if done properly. Sometimes I
> loosely drape a plastic bag over it and put it in the fridge if
> there's room. Lasts even longer that way.
> -sw

thanks.
loosely drape a plastic bag over it and put it in the fridge
is that with it standing in water as well, in the fridge?