Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
shrubkiller

Default All One and the Same

The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
He lies and gets caught so often that he figures he'll be able to
maintain a small bit of credibility by constant nymshifting.

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter "

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope

a.k.a. the Gonad, Goobernicus, Goober, The Goo, ~jonnie~ the gerbil
pumper

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
P Darby

"shrubkiller" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> The following nyms are all used by the same poster.

How do you know that ?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Leif Erikson

P Darby wrote:
> "shrubkiller" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>The following nyms are all used by the same poster.

> How do you know that ?

He doesn't. In fact, the doesn't know his ass from his
face.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

shrubkiller wrote:
> The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
> He lies and gets caught so often that he figures he'll be able to
> maintain a small bit of credibility by constant nymshifting.

A paid meat industry shill needs lots of aliases.

> Jonathan Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods
> Radical Moderate
> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred
> Mystery Poster
> Merlin the dog
> Bob the dog
>
> elvira
> Dieter
> "Dieter "
> >
> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> ****tard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
>
> Jay Santos
>
> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
>
> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
>

> a.k.a. the Gonad, Goobernicus, Goober, The Goo, ~jonnie~ the gerbil
> pumper

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dave

Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
refers to.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Dave wrote:
> Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
> that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
> are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
> refers to.

And Rick and Dutch...

How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?

I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame because
no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal people
that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry practices
and opt for a vegetarian diet? Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to lose
all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs appropriate for
these lists.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
rick

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Dave wrote:
>> Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is
>> obvious
>> that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery
>> Slope"
>> are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names
>> shrubkiller
>> refers to.

> And Rick and Dutch...
>
> How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?
>
> I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame
> because
> no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal
> people
> that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> practices
> and opt for a vegetarian diet?

===============================
Yet the same people are quite ok, and willfully ignorant with the
far more brutal inhumane treatment that animals suffer for their
own diets and lifestyles. Why is that hypocrite?

Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
> one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to
> lose
> all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs
> appropriate for
> these lists.

=========================
LOL A dialog that you have never engaged in because you know you
are woefully lacking in anything to say that makes any sense?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dave

wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > Simply comparing what they write and how they write it, it is obvious
> > that "Leif Erikson", "S. Mazilch", "Rudy Canoza" and "Slippery Slope"
> > are one and the same. I don't recognize the other names shrubkiller
> > refers to.

> And Rick and Dutch...

I have no reason to suspect Rick or Dutch of having multiple
aliases.

> How many aliases does a paid meat industry needs?
>
> I wonder why? By all counts, these lists should be rather tame because
> no religion or politics involved. Why should it bother normal people
> that some are repulsed by cruel and unsanitary meat industry practices
> and opt for a vegetarian diet?

It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
have
not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.

> Yet the meat industry shills (maybe just
> one meat industry shill posting under numerous aliases) seem to lose
> all sense of proportion and try to disrupt the dialogs appropriate for
> these lists.

Defence of animal agriculture is entirely appropriate in misc.rural
and alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian. You *might* have a point
about alt.food.vegan but it is quite standard to respond to
crossposts in a manner appropriate to the group you are
posting from.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Brock Ulfsen

Dave wrote:
> It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
> the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
> is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
> have
> not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.

And only grow your own veges...

I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
broccoli from seed to plate...

....Brock.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dave

Brock Ulfsen wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > It doesn't bother me but if the cruel and unsanitary meat industry
> > practises are the issue then going vegetarian is not a solution becuase
> > the same arguments can be used against milk and eggs. Going vegan
> > is not the only solution since it is possible to find farm animals that
> > have
> > not been raised in a cruel or unsanitary fashion.

> And only grow your own veges...
>
> I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
> animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
> broccoli from seed to plate...

Please educate us...

> ...Brock.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Brock Ulfsen

Dave wrote:
>>I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
>>animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
>>broccoli from seed to plate...

> Please educate us...

OK, details depend on the path. Freesh, chilled or frozen...

Either way, your vegetable delight will be sprayed with weird chemicals,
smeared with slug guts and starting to disolve into green goo.

Lovely stuff.

Even citrus gets some barbaric treament.

....Brock.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

In article >, (Brock
Ulfsen) says...

> I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
> animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
> broccoli from seed to plate...

When I was in high school, I worked at a freezing plant for Stayton
Canning (Santiam, Flav-r-Pack brands) and for a Del Monte cannery. At
the freezing plant we packed frozen strawberries, green beans, corn,
carrots and squash. A lot of what we packed was unbranded, for the
luxury hotel chains and restaurant business. I thought it was great
food, and ate it myself any chance I got.

OTOH, to this day I still avoid buying Del Monte canned foods.

I think that naturally follows from the difference between an cannery
and a freezing plant. The temperature of the food started dropping as
soon as it entered the freezing plant, made it from one end of the line
to the other in about an hour, and then it was flash-frozen by huge fans
blowing sub-zero air on it.

Frozen vegetables generally are better food than the "fresh" produce you
buy in winter that has been shipped thousands of miles and held in cold
storage for weeks or months. The vegetables in the produce section may
*look* edible, but the tongue knows. They are will on their way to
decay, and have lost most of their nutrients right along with their
flavor.

--
http://home.teleport.com/~larryc
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Larry Caldwell wrote:
> In article >, (Brock
> Ulfsen) says...
>
> > I've worked in the commercial side of vegetable foods... You think
> > animal products are unsanitary? [shudder] Try following a serve of
> > broccoli from seed to plate...

> When I was in high school, I worked at a freezing plant for Stayton
> Canning (Santiam, Flav-r-Pack brands) and for a Del Monte cannery. At
> the freezing plant we packed frozen strawberries, green beans, corn,
> carrots and squash. A lot of what we packed was unbranded, for the
> luxury hotel chains and restaurant business. I thought it was great
> food, and ate it myself any chance I got.
>
> OTOH, to this day I still avoid buying Del Monte canned foods.
>
> I think that naturally follows from the difference between an cannery
> and a freezing plant. The temperature of the food started dropping as
> soon as it entered the freezing plant, made it from one end of the line
> to the other in about an hour, and then it was flash-frozen by huge fans
> blowing sub-zero air on it.
>
> Frozen vegetables generally are better food than the "fresh" produce you
> buy in winter that has been shipped thousands of miles and held in cold
> storage for weeks or months. The vegetables in the produce section may
> *look* edible, but the tongue knows. They are will on their way to
> decay, and have lost most of their nutrients right along with their
> flavor.

I think the only thing *your* tongue knows is the taste of ~jonnie~
Ball's ass.

> --

http://home.teleport.com/~larryc

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default ronnnnnnnie hamilton, petulant pudgy queer and would-be network adminin Medicine Hat, seems to have whiffed off

>> The following nyms are all used by the same poster.
>> He lies and gets caught so often that he figures he'll be able to
>> maintain a small bit of credibility by constant nymshifting.

> Anybody >
> Bawl >
>

> El Guapo > FORGED e-mail address!
> Guppy the Corpse Pumper >
> Kickin' Goober's Faggot Ass >
> Leif Erikson's Smarter Brother >
> Leif's Smarter Brother >
> ricky's babysitter > FORGED e-mail address!
> Ron >
> Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron >
> This last one is emblematic of the pudgy queer ronnnnnnie's
> stunted emotional development. It maybe - maybe - would
> have been funny at age 14, but not when ronnnnnnnnnie
> is well into his 30s.
> shrubkiller >
> Whining, Crying Bawl >
>

> These dorky, sophomoric, uninteresting nyms all are used by the same
> ****witted, impotent life-long loser: Ron Hamilton, a perennial
> community college sophomore in Medicine Hat, Alberta who is in his 30s
> and can't afford his own computer. He posts from the Medicine Hate
> Community College Library, where he is a janitor.

ronnnnnnnnie, you simpering whiny fat drittsekk, where
are you? Did your feeble imagination run out of
unfunny usenet nyms?

WHERE are the results of your <guffaw> "traceroute",
ronnnnnnnnnnnie? It's a very easy matter to copy and
paste them into a post here. DO it.