Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default vegan bdsm

I have noticed that there are vegans into bdsm, but no special forum
for those people. Now there is:

Everyone is welcome but meatards, phobes, spammers, children or people
who act like children.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

B-cup Boob wrote:
>>> I have noticed that there are vegans into bdsm

> Show me with the ISDM

DSM, twit.

> calls veganism a mental illness, or even a sign of
> it.

It's included in DSM-IV as an eating disorder "not otherwise specified"
(or NOS). The NOS category includes other disorders which don't fit the
definitions of the more commonly associated disorders like bulimia and
anorexia. Dr Bratman's work on orthorexia, which veganism does fit, has
set the ball rolling for eventual inclusion into DSM.

http://orthorexia.com/index.php?page=forprofessionals
http://tinyurl.com/3t4f6