Scented Nectar

Default Organic farming research from Cornell

http://tinyurl.com/bgf99

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/bgf99

Funny: "The study was funded by the Rodale Institute".
That's an organics advocacy group. The author is a
noted organics extremist and animal-rights nutcake,
David Pimental. When someone posts a link to a study
funded by Monsanto or ConAgra or ADM, the anti-science
vegetarian extremists start howling about "special
interests" and how the science isn't good. Why doesn't
the same standard apply when its on your side?

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > http://tinyurl.com/bgf99

> Funny: "The study was funded by the Rodale Institute".
> That's an organics advocacy group. The author is a
> noted organics extremist and animal-rights nutcake,
> David Pimental. When someone posts a link to a study
> funded by Monsanto or ConAgra or ADM, the anti-science
> vegetarian extremists start howling about "special
> interests" and how the science isn't good. Why doesn't
> the same standard apply when its on your side?

Why not do some research into their research and tell us all that's
wrong with it, you little buttplug.