Sarah Carter

Default Aloo Sag

Aloo Sag by Mr Falafel

ingredients
6 tbsp oil
1 onion chopped
2.5cm (1 inch) piece ginger chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
1 tsp turmeric
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
500g (1lb) potatoes cut into small pieces
salt
2x227g (8oz) packets of frozen spinach leaf, thawed

method
heat oil in lidded frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Add
the spices and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and
salt to taste, stir well, cover and cook for 10 minutes.

Squeeze out any liquid from the spinach and chop. Add to the potatoes
and cook for about 5 minutes, until both vegetables are tender.

shroomer

"Sarah Carter" > wrote in message
> Aloo Sag by Mr Falafel
>
> ingredients
> 6 tbsp oil
> 1 onion chopped
> 2.5cm (1 inch) piece ginger chopped
> 2 green chillies finely chopped
> 1 tsp turmeric
> 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
> 500g (1lb) potatoes cut into small pieces
> salt
> 2x227g (8oz) packets of frozen spinach leaf, thawed
>
> method
> heat oil in lidded frying pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Add
> the spices and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and
> salt to taste, stir well, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
>
> Squeeze out any liquid from the spinach and chop. Add to the potatoes
> and cook for about 5 minutes, until both vegetables are tender.

Recipes - thank you!!

Sarah Carter

shroomer > wrote in message

> Recipes - thank you!!

Not a problem. I have a few more, so if you are looking for something
specific, just ask. I might have something, but no promises )

Sarah