Old 23-10-2012, 11:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Fun with Goobal ineptitude

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:

On Oct 18, 12:28*pm, Goo lied blatantly:

I've demonstrated it. *Existence is not - *CANNOT* be - a benefit.
* Proved beyond dispute.

When and where, Goobs?

The Goober can't even attempt to back up his claim. This is one of the
challenges that defeats Goo every time he's presented with it, and THAT is
proved beyond dispute.

Note to Goo: I challenge you to try to dispute it with examples to back up the
attempt Goob. Go:

Old 28-10-2012, 03:41 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

wrote:
On Oct 18, 12:28 pm, Goo lied blatantly:

I've demonstrated it. Existence is not - *CANNOT* be - a benefit.
Proved beyond dispute.

When and where, Goobs?

* * The Goober can't even attempt to back up his claim. This is one of the
challenges that defeats Goo every time he's presented with it, and THAT is
proved beyond dispute.

Note to Goo: I challenge you to try to dispute it with examples to back up the
attempt Goob. Go:

Gooberdoodle Wussypuss fled this ng shreiking in terror and is now
under his bed whimpering. His wife has been trying to coax him out
with a can of cat food (wherein Goo thinks there are choice cuts) but
to no avail.

Old 29-10-2012, 10:03 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

wrote:
On Oct 18, 12:28 pm, Goo lied blatantly:

I've demonstrated it. Existence is not - *CANNOT* be - a benefit.
Proved beyond dispute.

When and where, Goobs?

* * The Goober can't even attempt to back up his claim. This is one of the
challenges that defeats Goo every time he's presented with it, and THAT is
proved beyond dispute.

Note to Goo: I challenge you to try to dispute it with examples to back up the
attempt Goob. Go:

Gooberdoodle Wussypuss fled this ng shreiking in terror and is now
under his bed whimpering. His wife has been trying to coax him out
with a can of cat food (wherein Goo thinks there are choice cuts) but
to no avail.

Goo thinks there are prime choice cuts, not just choice cuts from 12 year
old cattle. Remember Goo and his boy both felt that they found some examples in
that one lame thing "Dutch" found for him, and unless they supposedly kept the
animals around until they were old and past their prime they must believe those
people cooked up the choice cuts of prime age beef to feed dogs. Even if they
did, it's still hard to believe that's going on in the beef industry...at least
in any sections of it that are managing to be successful. Too bad we don't have
real economics person around to evaluate the Goobal position.

Impressively clueless Goobal ignorance [email protected] Vegan 2 21-06-2013 04:24 PM
More Goobal confusion over self-disagreement issues. [email protected] Vegan 0 10-08-2008 05:00 PM
Ineptitude [email protected] Vegan 1 23-08-2006 02:33 AM
Fun with Goobal absurdity [email protected] Vegan 15 20-04-2006 03:51 PM