Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem

Default I'm very outraged that no one is making this product and sellingit at an affordable price!

On 11/07/2011 3:01 AM, GreenXenon wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> This is not a spam/troll post.
>
> I’m currently daydreaming of a hypothetical diet that I desperately
> would like to live off of. This product that is vegan-friendly and has
> all the nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs, algae, seaweed, and
> other non-animal organisms that are necessary/beneficial for human
> health. It also contains beneficial and essential microbes [such as
> probiotics]. All the aforementioned are in amounts optimum for human
> health.
>
> This product is completely organic and free of any pesticides,
> synthetic ethylene and other man-made substances that compromise the
> heath of foods and their human consumers. In addition, no organisms
> used in the product are genetically-engineered or irradiated. Equally
> important is the environment used to grow these organisms is healthy,
> organic, and free of pollutants.

What are you on about you goose? My corner store has been selling it for
years. Of course it does have a few side effects - projectile vomiting
and explosive diarrhoea are two of the nicer ones, I won't mention the
others as they are just too nasty.

Would you like me to send you some?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem

--

NO cross-posting, personal comments, or non-scientific chit-chat to:
alt.food.vegan.SCIENCE. SCIENCE ONLY PLEASE!!

Laurie Forti
Moderator alt.food.vegan.science
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.cooking,sci.chem