Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegetarian Omega 3 Capsules Beneficial for Pregnant Women and Child

There are various ways in which Omega 3 capsules
http://www.deccanhealth.com/catalog/...3-combinations could be
taken. These are the nutritional health supplements which people need
to take so as to meet out the requirement of the essential vitamins
and nutrients which are otherwise not manufactured in the human body.
One of the forms of Omega 3 is the vegetarian Omega 3 capsules,
beneficial for pregnant women and the child or foetus as well.
Omega 3 is rich in following nutrients:

* Flaxseed Oil (processed)
* Folic Acid
* Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)