Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,sci.agriculture

Default Mimicking Nature

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/...ed-masses.html

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Mimicking Nature to Feed the Masses
Jeffrey Green
Activist Post

To me, there is no job more important than producing healthy food in a
sustainable way. Admittedly I’m a newbie to this particular topic, but
I feel my passion growing with every bit of new information I find.
Can there be anything more beautiful than mimicking nature to produce
an abundance of healthy food? Sustainable farming methods are gaining
huge traction based on their fantastic results