Donna Schakelaar

Default Big hello from downunder

I just came across these vegan shoes so thought about you all.
http://www.nosweatstuff.com.au/links.htm gives international links for
the UK and USA.

Life is pretty mellow around here. I had baby #2, a son we named
Patrick, who is now 5 months and a very boofy and happy lad. I have a
future front row forward on my hands. I think my breastmilk must be
mostly cream.
His sister adores him with the intensity that only a 3 year old has.
And she is a pretty cool 3 year old. It's a fun age.

Still vegetarian. FIL who was vegan managed to get horribly B12
deficient and very run down at the age of 60. He's been vegan for
about 15 years or so. I found myself in the interesting situation when
the ILS visited of being the only veg*n in the house. Was a shock to
see FIL eat meat.

I'm off work until the New Year so I'm making the most of motherhood
and having time to actually do things that I want. Like read, paint
[walls not pictures :-)], garden [and I have a brown thumb LOL].

Donna
PATRICK D'ACRE

Congrats on that baby(good name too). Please accept our invite to have some
recipes for the home front:

http://www.veganfusion.com/recipes.htm

PATRICK D'ACRE