zxcvbob

Default One reason I don't eat meat

Alan Connor wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:34:49 GMT, Peter Aitken > wrote:
>

>>"Alan Connor" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> [...]

rthlink.net...

>>>Bob: We are talking about the environment. The Natural environment.
>>>
>>>I guess all that meat fat is plugging up the vessels in your brain.
>>>
>>>Europe and the United Kingdom, a small percentage of the Earth's surface,
>>>were an environmental mess at that time.
>>>
>>>That's the main reason people fled there and came to America.
>>>

>>Ah, it must be so nice to be totally unencumbered by any knowledge of
>>history. You can just make it up as you go along.
>>

> Right. Because you say so, it must be true. You saw it on the TV, right?
>
> Where do all these ignorant and arrogant fools come from?
>
> Europe was an over-populated and resource-depleted ******** at the time
> the colonization of the New World began. The forests had largely been
> chopped down for firewood and building materials, to clear land for
> crops, and to make charcoal to make steel to make weapons and other steel
> tools to sell.
>
> The cities were over-crowded stinking, festering pits of disease and
> abject poverty and crime, with open sewers and rampant crime, infested
> with rats.
>
> What else could possibly make 10's of thousands of women with children
> risk the trip across the Atlantic, a trip that was so gruesome that
> even if it went perfectly, you knew that some of you were going to die?
> And that the rest would often wish they were dead?
>
> I suppose that you believe that they all came to achieve freedom from
> religious persecution? Nope. That was a tiny fraction.
>
> I'd like to say that Google is your friend, but since you aren't interested
> in facts, then that's not the case, is it?
>
> Anyone else can find out which one of us is telling the truth in a very
> short time.
>
> Those that are interested will do so.
>
> Ignorant bigots like you, who are determined to stay ignorant, won't.
>
> You think I am posting this for your benefit, but you are wrong.
>
> There's no point at all in talking to someone like you. So I address
> the others who will read this post, and others I have made, in the hope
> that they will move over to a plant-based diet.
>
> It's really quite easy, and it feels wonderful to be a good planetary
> citizen.
>
> All they have to do is realize that it is people like you, that obviously
> have no integrity at all, that are telling them that they have to eat
> animal products to be healthy.
>
> I wouldn't let a mean and arrogant bigot like you on my property and
> wouldn't turn my back on you if you were within a hundred yards.
>
> I certainly don't believe a single word you post.
>
> AC

Do the other vegetarians and Vegans realize that you have wandered into
rec.food.cooking, made an ass of yourself, and are making them look like
idiots by association? (I've crossposted this to a.f.v. to give them a
"heads up")

I'm pretty sure there are a few vegetarians on rec.food.cooking, and not
a single one has come to your defense. Does that suggest anything to you?

Best regards,
Bob
zxcvbob

Alan Connor wrote:
> [...]

> citizen.
>
> All they have to do is realize that it is people like you, that obviously
> have no integrity at all, that are telling them that they have to eat
> animal products to be healthy.
>
> I wouldn't let a mean and arrogant bigot like you on my property and
> wouldn't turn my back on you if you were within a hundred yards.
>
> I certainly don't believe a single word you post.
>
> AC

Do the other vegetarians and Vegans realize that you have wandered into
rec.food.cooking, made an ass of yourself, and are making them look like
idiots by association? (I've crossposted this to a.f.v. to give them a
"heads up")

I'm pretty sure there are a few vegetarians on rec.food.cooking, and not
a single one has come to your defense. Does that suggest anything to you?

zxcvbob