Old 08-03-2004, 01:48 AM
rick etter

Default The new level of vegan debater...

I just love the newest example of vegan nym-shifting 'debater' here. You
gotta just love the level of intellegence and compassion spewing forth,
right?

As usual, no one can defend veganism, or the level of 'debate' they put
forth. Life is good. Watching it implode on your delusions and lys.

Old 08-03-2004, 01:55 AM
Field Mouse

*

rick etter wrote:

I just love vegan nym-shifting 'debater' here.** You
gotta just love the level of intellegence and compassion.

As usual,* veganism, or the level of 'debate' they put
forth.** Life is good.

We love you too Mr etter