Jonathan Ball

Default Further reflections on the bogus "efficiency" critique of feedinggrain to livestock

Impotence wrote:

> "ipse dixit" > wrote in message
>
> **** off shit face.

That's just doing it AGAIN, GregGeorge.

The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
be) at all.

Saying "**** off shit face" and running for the door is
just doing it again.

Zakhar

"*** basher" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Impotence wrote:
>
> > "ipse dixit" > wrote in message
> >
> > **** off shit face.

> That's just doing it AGAIN, GregGeorge.
>
> The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
> your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
> followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
> hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
> both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
> to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
> be) at all.
>
> Saying "**** off shit face" and running for the door is
> just doing it again.

LOL the more time I can waste of yours the better.

You deserve each other. The three amigos; ~~jonnie the *** basher~~,
~~flexmex YOUR flexible friend~~ and ~~blue foot the dole scrounger~~.

Jonathan Ball

Impotence wrote:

> "*** basher" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Impotence wrote:
>>

>>>"ipse dixit" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>**** off shit face.

>>That's just doing it AGAIN, GregGeorge.
>>
>> The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
>> your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
>> followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
>> hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
>> both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
>> to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
>> be) at all.
>>
>>Saying "**** off shit face" and running for the door is
>>just doing it again.

> LOL the more time I can waste of yours the better.

You waste very little, GregGeorge. I mostly ignore
you, and I can usually point out your ineloquence and
lack of substance in less than 30 seconds; it takes
another 5 or 6 to change the heading to say "Impotence
wrote" rather than "Zakhar wrote". Do you like that
touch, GregGeorge?

Zakhar

"homophobic dwarf" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Impotence wrote:
>
> > "*** basher" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> >>That's just doing it AGAIN, GregGeorge.
> >>
> >> The topic here is your refusal to properly engage
> >> your opponents with anything other than puerile quips
> >> followed by quick a dash for the door. As much as I
> >> hate to agree with "usual suspect" and Jon, they're
> >> both correct in saying you have nothing substantive
> >> to offer in support of your position (whatever that may
> >> be) at all.
> >>
> >>Saying "**** off shit face" and running for the door is
> >>just doing it again.

> > LOL the more time I can waste of yours the better.

> You waste very little, GregGeorge. I mostly ignore
> you, and I can usually point out your ineloquence and
> lack of substance in less than 30 seconds; it takes
> another 5 or 6 to change the heading to say "Impotence
> wrote" rather than "Zakhar wrote". Do you like that
> touch, GregGeorge?

I don't gve a shit baldy.

I never noticed the impotence change......NOT.

What a ****ing tosser you are.

Jonathan Ball

Impotence wrote:

> "homophobic dwarf" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Impotence wrote:
>>

>>>"*** basher" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>>LOL the more time I can waste of yours the better.

>>You waste very little, GregGeorge. I mostly ignore
>>you, and I can usually point out your ineloquence and
>>lack of substance in less than 30 seconds; it takes
>>another 5 or 6 to change the heading to say "Impotence
>>wrote" rather than "Zakhar wrote". Do you like that
>>touch, GregGeorge?

> I don't gve a shit

Not persuasive, GregGeorge; not persuasive in the least.

You're REALLY getting mad now, I see. Heh heh heh...

25 seconds, GregGeorge.

Zakhar

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
news
> Impotence wrote:
>
> > "homophobic dwarf" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> thlink.net...

> >>You waste very little, GregGeorge. I mostly ignore
> >>you, and I can usually point out your ineloquence and
> >>lack of substance in less than 30 seconds; it takes
> >>another 5 or 6 to change the heading to say "Impotence
> >>wrote" rather than "Zakhar wrote". Do you like that
> >>touch, GregGeorge?

> > I don't gve a shit

> Not persuasive, GregGeorge; not persuasive in the least.
>
> You're REALLY getting mad now, I see. Heh heh heh...

That just proves that I KNOW when you're getting mad.

LOL, in fact a real LOL.

> 25 seconds, GregGeorge.

You ARE a small ****ing tosser.

Do you have to sit on books to drive a car? (Assuming you can drive).

Jonathan Ball

Impotence wrote:

> "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> news >
>>Impotence wrote:
>>

>>>"homophobic dwarf" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

arthlink.net...

> [...]
.. .

>>>I don't gve a shit

>>Not persuasive, GregGeorge; not persuasive in the least.
>>
>>You're REALLY getting mad now, I see. Heh heh heh...

> That just proves that I

....am an impotent punk.

Yes, we already knew that, GregGeorge.

25 seconds, GG.