Christina Kraich-Rogers

Default vegan powerbars/energybars

Hi everyone,
I am writing a guideline about what kind of food to get for a person
who is strictly vegan. This person travels a lot and people in the
places being visited need to know what to have ready and what not,
etc.
I have it all ready except for:
I know this person likes certain powerbars/energybars. There are so
many out there. I was wondering if there is a ready list with all the
bars that really are vegan.
It would be great if you could send your suggestions/list etc to me.
Thank you so so so much
Christina :-)
krakatoa

I know a lot of the Clif Bar flavors are vegan - those are the energy bars I
usually eat.

http://www.clifbar.com/

"Christina Kraich-Rogers" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi everyone,
> I am writing a guideline about what kind of food to get for a person
> who is strictly vegan. This person travels a lot and people in the
> places being visited need to know what to have ready and what not,
> etc.
> I have it all ready except for:
> I know this person likes certain powerbars/energybars. There are so
> many out there. I was wondering if there is a ready list with all the
> bars that really are vegan.
> It would be great if you could send your suggestions/list etc to me.
> Thank you so so so much
> Christina :-)

usual suspect

Christina Kraich-Rogers wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am writing a guideline about what kind of food to get for a person
> who is strictly vegan. This person travels a lot and people in the
> places being visited need to know what to have ready and what not,
> etc.
> I have it all ready except for:
> I know this person likes certain powerbars/energybars. There are so
> many out there. I was wondering if there is a ready list with all the
> bars that really are vegan.
> It would be great if you could send your suggestions/list etc to me.
> Thank you so so so much
> Christina :-)

Clif Bars are produced on equipment that's used for dairy, so they have
a kosher-dairy symbol and warnings for those who are allergic to dairy.

Kendy

>Clif Bars are produced on equipment that's used for dairy, so they have
>a kosher-dairy symbol and warnings for those who are allergic to dairy.

Same with Luna bars so I don't really consider them 'vegan'. I love Boulder
Bars since they are vegan and free of diary labels. They are made with natural
stuff unlike the other artificial crap bars. I know some of the vegan stores
online have a wider selection of vegan power bars so looking there may help the
original poster.

-Kendy
(remove the 'pute' to reply!)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/missmuffcake/
Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Christina Kraich-Rogers wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > I am writing a guideline about what kind of food to get for a person
> > who is strictly vegan. This person travels a lot and people in the
> > places being visited need to know what to have ready and what not,
> > etc.
> > I have it all ready except for:
> > I know this person likes certain powerbars/energybars. There are so
> > many out there. I was wondering if there is a ready list with all the
> > bars that really are vegan.
> > It would be great if you could send your suggestions/list etc to me.
> > Thank you so so so much
> > Christina :-)

> Clif Bars are produced on equipment that's used for dairy, so they have
> a kosher-dairy symbol and warnings for those who are allergic to dairy.

if you come to town to watch Clemens and the boys
I will buy you a vegan power bar or dinner
I have commections..
Michael

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
<...>
> if you come to town to watch Clemens and the boys
> I will buy you a vegan power bar or dinner

You should answer your e-mail sometime, lol. You never replied when I
wrote to tell you when I would be in Houston. I'll be down there a
couple times before the All-Star break.

> I have commections..

Wish you had connections for Astros-Giants tickets. Is only the first
game SRO or have they sold out the whole series since Jimy announced the
rotation?