dude

Default New Website

I know that this is somewhat off topic, take a look at this site and
tell me what you think.
I'll email everyone back who has constructive or editorial critics.

Prethanks.

http://www.linuxfree.net/veggiemeat.htm

Cordially,

Patrick Sadler

GNUOS
www.linuxfree.net
Rubystars

"dude" > wrote in message

> I know that this is somewhat off topic, take a look at this site and
> tell me what you think.
> I'll email everyone back who has constructive or editorial critics.
>
> Prethanks.
>
> http://www.linuxfree.net/veggiemeat.htm
>
> Cordially,
>
> Patrick Sadler

My first thought: Scam

-Rubystars

Shashay Doofray

"dude" > wrote in message

> I know that this is somewhat off topic, take a look at this site and
> tell me what you think.
> I'll email everyone back who has constructive or editorial critics.
>
> Prethanks.
>
> http://www.linuxfree.net/veggiemeat.htm
>
> Cordially,
>
> Patrick Sadler

It looks ok. I didn't read all the copy. The buttons that say "The First
Question" and "How are we today" have the words hanging over the edge of
the button. You might want to use a smaller sized font. Personally, I
don't like the use of the apostrophe after FAQ, but some people might argue
this point.

In the future you might want to incorporate a few small graphics to break up
the color because there is a LOT of green, which of course, I understand is
for a reason, but it tends to be a little monotonous to look at after
awhile.

Over all it's not a bad effort. I'm sure that like everybody, you will
change it from time to time. Good selection on template.

SD

Jay

"dude" > wrote in message

> I know that this is somewhat off topic, take a look at this site and
> tell me what you think.
> I'll email everyone back who has constructive or editorial critics.
>
> Prethanks.
>
> http://www.linuxfree.net/veggiemeat.htm
>
> Cordially,
>
> Patrick Sadler

Here's a tip: don't EVER compare yourself to a 'snake oil salesman' when
you're trying to sell something to someone. It SCREAMS scam, loud and clear.

Another thing, way too much text. For those of us without extrordinarily
long attention spans, it's simply far too much.

More science, less anecdotal evidence. It definitely does read like a scam
to me.

-Jay

--

"[Robert Smith's] music makes you cry, even if you haven't broken up with
your girlfriend or ran over a kitty in the road and deep fried it in your