Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Whoever posted these posts, please delete them.

Hello,
I am trying to locate the person who posted these posts on this
alt.food.vegan food group about Alissa Cohen.
She/He posted with the nickname of and

I tried numerous times to email this person and my email keeps coming
back to me as unknown email address. If the person who posted these
posts at the links below reads this, can you please remove your posts.
Again, Willl you please remove your posts concerning Alissa Cohen.
They are bothering her and upsetting alot of people. And we would all
appreciate it if you would please remove them.

I tried to post to the threads below to request the posts be removed,
but google does not allow new posts on older threads. They close the
thread after so long disallowing me anybody to post information on old
threads.

Background:
There is a lawsuit pending in civil court concerning these online
posts about Alissa Cohen at the below links and other posts which have
since been deleted. These posts bothered Alissa Cohen so much that she
filed a lawsuit. Everybody involved in this lawsuit would like to put
closure to this case, and your posts are holding up the closure of the
lawsuit.

We would all like to see this lawsuit come to an end so we can get on
with our lives. So whoever
is, we would all
appreciate it kindly if you would help this lawsuit come to a closure
by deleting your google posts concerning Alissa Cohen at the links you
posted below and any other links you posted with her name listed.

Links involved:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...q=alissa+cohen

and

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...q=alissa+cohen

I will check these links daily to see if the posts were deleted, and
after they are all deleted, then I will delete this post also. Thank
you for your cooperation. If you have any questions on how to remove
your own posts, please email me.

How to remove posts: You can delete your own posts by following the
instructions listed here http://groups.google.com/support/bin...n&answer=46493
or you can delete them using the webmaster tools listed here
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
You will have to log into your google account in order to use the
google webmaster tools to delete your own posts.