Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default My new 2009 Latest in Nutrition DVD is being released this week

I'm so excited to announce that the newest volume of my annual Latest
in Nutrition series is being released next week! As usual, I scoured
the world's scholarly literature on clinical nutrition so you don't
have to, bringing together the most interesting, practical, and
groundbreaking science published over the last 12 months on how best
to feed ourselves and our families to prevent, treat, and even reverse
chronic disease.

I found so much great stuff this year that it wouldn't even fit on one
DVD! So, Latest in Nutrition 2009 is being released as a special 2 DVD
set, with more than 3 hours of material split into more than 100
chapters. Here is just a small sampling of the questions I address
this year:

Does soy really lower sperm counts?
Does tofu cause dementia?
Is cat companionship or dog companionship linked to human lymphoma
risk?
Should pregnant women avoid peanuts?
Should one really not eat the bruised parts of apples?
Which artificial sweetener is best?
What's the latest on chocolate and coffee?
Did they really find benzene in soda?
Did they really find mercury in corn syrup?
Do cell phones really give you brain tumors?
Which supermarket fruit should be avoided?
Are there dangerous herbal teas other than yerba mate?
What are the benefits and risks of moderate alcohol consumption?
What's the #1 cancer fighting vegetable?
Which is worse: sugar or corn syrup?
How does one get nutrition without calories?
Is white bread harmful?
Avocados: Friend or Foe?
Which plastics should be avoided?
What did the first ever study of thousands of vegans find?
What disease did vegetarians recently get named after them?
Why should one avoid fat-free dressings?
Whose health is unaffected by egg consumption?
Which fast food chicken item was found to have the most carcinogens?
Can fecal residues be detected on retail chicken products?
How often were restaurant workers found to wash their hands?
What's this about a sexually transmitted fish toxin?
How common are brain parasites in the U.S. meat supply?
What effect does maternal fish consumption have on the fetus?
Which food has the highest aluminum contamination? Highest arsenic
contamination?
Is gluten (seitan) really bad for you?
What are the best and worst studies of the year?
Can cancer be reversed through diet?
How can the #1 cause of death be essentially eliminated?
Are there more hormones in skim milk or whole milk?
How can one avoid the consumption of banned pesticides like DDT?
Should people take vitamin C supplements? Multivitamin supplements?
Iron supplements? Antioxidant supplements?

For a complete listing of chapters and to place an order, check out:

http://www.DrGreger.org/DVDs

As always, all the proceeds I receive from the sale of my DVDs go to
charity.

Bon appétit!
-Michael