Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Goo consistently self-outstupided by his own challenge(s).

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, dh@. pointed out:
>
>>On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>rupie the soft, fruity maths whiz said, "I accept that some nonhuman
>>>animals who are raised for food on farms have lives which are such that
>>>it is better that they live that life than that they not live at all."
>>>
>>>But he can't say in what sense it's "better". "Better" necessarily
>>>implies a comparison - the word "better" is a comparative, of course -
>>>but the incoherent fruit can't say what it is that's being compared.

>> Obviously Goo he feels it's better that they do experience
>>those lives than that they don't, even if your supposed
>>"state" of pre-existence might have some positive value,
>>somehow, as you certainly appear to be convinced that
>>it does. He probably feels that way even stronger if your
>>supposed "state" of pre-existence doesn't have any value,
>>Goo.

>Obviously, GOO, rupie can't give any meaning to "better".

What has been demonstrated is that you can't comprehend
what he means by it Goober, NOT that he can't give any
meaning.

>It's nonsense.

LOL! Only to someone who can't comprehend Goob, so
of course it necessarily must be to you who are clueless.

>He can't give any sense in which it's better.

He explained that he feels it's better for them to have
the experience of a decent life of positive value, than to
not live at all Goo. What you're incapable of comprehending
is WHY he feels that way because you don't see how life
could be worth living for anything, including yourself:

"Coming into existence is not a benefit to them: it does
not make them better off" - Goo

Now it's time for you to completely fail your own challenge
Goober. The challenge now put to you, is to attempt explaining
in which sense you believe it is NOT better for you to be
experiencing life. GO:

(Correct prediction: Goo has outstupided himself yet
again, and is defeated by his own challenge which he
is afraid to attempt to meet.)

>>>He's just blabbering away, incoherently, as usual.
>>>
>>>"Better" is a judgment. A judgment implies a judge. The judge must
>>>define the criteria, and the dimension on which he's judging. rupie the
>>>soft fruit can't do it.

>> You do it Goo. Try explaining why you think experiencing
>>a life of positive value is never better than not having the
>>experience. GO:
>>
>>(Prediction: the Goober can not explain)

>I've explained that hundreds of times.

LOL!!! You have NEVER explained it Goober, because you can
not. Again, for the third time at least in this thread I challenge you to
try meeting your own challenge, and try explaining how you think
pre-existent "entities" prevent your existence from being better than
not existing. Go Goober, GO!!!:

>Anyway, "life of positive value" is just your wretchedly expressed
>bullshit.

Try thinking of a better way to express it Goo. GO:

>First of all, it's just wretched writing.

Try thinking of a better way to express it Goo. GO:

>Secondly, it's
>bullshit, because you don't care about the quality of life lived by
>livestock.

Try explaining how you think whether or not I care about
livestock has any impact on the value of life TO THEM
Goober. GO:

(Correct prediction: the Goober will fail to even attempt any
of the challenges put to him here, because he is by far too
clueless and inept...too inept to meet even his own challenges.)
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008, Clueless Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:57:23 -0100, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, dh@. pointed out:

>>>Obviously, GOO, rupie can't give any meaning to "better".

>> What has been demonstrated is that you can't comprehend
>>what he means by it Goober, NOT that he can't give any
>>meaning.

>That rupie can't give any meaning to "better".

He gave meaning that you can't comprehend Goober,
because you can't comprehend any meaning to it at all
even when attempting to use the word yourself.

>>>It's nonsense.

>> LOL! Only to someone who can't comprehend Goob, so
>>of course it necessarily must be to you who are clueless.

>It's nonsense.

Only to the clueless, Goo.

>>>He can't give any sense in which it's better.

>> He explained that he feels it's better for them to have
>>the experience of a decent life of positive value, than to
>>not live at all Goo. What you're incapable of comprehending
>>is WHY he feels that way because you don't see how life
>>could be worth living for anything, including yourself:
>>
>>"Coming into existence is not a benefit to them: it does
>>not make them better off" - Goo
>>
>>Now it's time for you to completely fail your own challenge
>>Goober. The challenge now put to you, is to attempt explaining
>>in which sense you believe it is NOT better for you to be
>>experiencing life. GO:
>>
>>(Correct prediction: Goo has outstupided himself yet
>>again, and is defeated by his own challenge which he
>>is afraid to attempt to meet.)

>No

PREDICTION PROVEN CORRECT!

Goober, what he said was:

"it is better that they live that life than that they not live at all."

>>>I've explained that hundreds of times.

>> LOL!!! You have NEVER explained it Goober, because you can
>>not. Again, for the third time at least in this thread I challenge you to
>>try meeting your own challenge, and try explaining how you think
>>pre-existent "entities" prevent your existence from being better than
>>not existing. Go Goober, GO!!!:
>>
>>>Anyway, "life of positive value" is just your wretchedly expressed
>>>bullshit.

>> Try thinking of a better way to express it Goo. GO:
>>
>>>First of all, it's just wretched writing.

>> Try thinking of a better way to express it Goo. GO:
>>
>>>Secondly, it's
>>>bullshit, because you don't care about the quality of life lived by
>>>livestock.

>> Try explaining how you think whether or not I care about
>>livestock has any impact on the value of life TO THEM
>>Goober. GO:
>>
>>(Correct prediction: the Goober will fail to even attempt any
>>of the challenges put to him here, because he is by far too
>>clueless and inept...too inept to meet even his own challenges.)

PREDICTION PROVEN CORRECT!
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008, Goo lied, and lied...:

>On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 13:15:40 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>That rupie can't give any meaning to "better".

>> He gave meaning that you can't comprehend Goober,
>>because you can't comprehend any meaning to it at all
>>even when attempting to use the word yourself.

>He gave no meaning to it.

You can't conceive of any meaning to it, even when you
use the word yourself Goo. If you think you can, try explaining
what meaning you think you can comprehend. Go:

(Correct prediction again: The Goober can't do it.)

>In fact, Goo, he accepted *your* ****witted, wrong, cracker, pig-****er
>meaning:

LOL!!! First you say he gave no meaning, and then you
idiotically say the meaning he accepted was wrong. You
certainly do suck at this, Goo.

>that it is better for the animals themselves.

That particular meaning challenges you to explain how
you think anything to do with pre-existence prevents
existing entities from benefitting from their existence. Try
explaining it now Goo. GO:

(Correct prediction again: The Goober can't do it.)

>>>It's nonsense.

>> Only to the clueless, Goo.

>Yes, only nonsense.

LOL!!! It's only nonsense to stupid people, Goo.

>>>No

>> PREDICTION PROVEN CORRECT!

>No prediction.

The prediction which was predicted to be correct, was
proven correct by YOU Goo. I challenge you to try to
change the current state of affairs by trying to meet the
challenge, but you will only fail again, Goo. Fail now--GO:

>>>, rupie explicitly said it isn't better for him.

>> Goober, what he said was:
>>
>>"it is better that they live that life than that they not live at all."

>Goo, you stupid pig-****ing cracker: I asked him "better for whom or
>what", and he refused to answer.

You had already proven yourself too stupid to comprehend,
Goo. If you think you can comprehend, then accept the challenge
which is constantly before you and try to explain. Go:

(Correct prediction again: The Goober can't do it.)

>I then asked, "better for you", and he said no.

It's not better for you either Goo. It can't be better for you veg*ns.
You get a big DUH! for that one, Goober.

>> PREDICTION PROVEN CORRECT!

>No prediction.

The prediction which was predicted to be correct, was
proven correct by YOU Goo. I challenge you to try to
change the current state of affairs by trying to meet the
challenge, but you will only fail again, Goo. Fail now--GO:

>You bullshitted.

LOL!!! If I were to bullshit I might miss a chance to
point out how dishonest, stupid and inept you are, Goo.