Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default is anyone here into herbs or natural healing? I'm giving out a Cd all about. Do you want one? ™«™ª ™«

Natural Healing works so why not learn all you can?*

This lecture teaches you the basics of Naturopathy and answers many
questions you might have such as...

What is the reason my child is going through puberty at 7,8 or 9 years
of age?

Why do woman have such serous problems with PMS and Menopause?

Why are many in my family sick so much of the time?

What is the reason my medications seem to increase and get stronger
every year?
How come I seem to be less healthy as time goes by?

Why am I so tired and have so little energy all of the time?

Why am I so Gawd-awful fat and over weight?

This CD lecture answers these questions and a lot more. It teaches you
how to Be Cause over the health of your loved ones. Shipping is free in
the USA .

~Bryan
Apprentice Herbalist
Academy of Natural Healing/Florida