Posted to alt.satanism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural

Default Another act of outstupidence by Goo

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, the Goober claimed:

>Your clock is still off by an hour

That's only according to your incredible stupidity
Goo, and according to this:

http://tinyurl.com/2s7v4f

you have outstupided yourself yet AGAIN.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.christnet.theology,alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default GOOBER WORLD TIME

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:01:15 -0700 (PDT), "Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote:

>On Mar 12, 9:53*am, Goo wrote:
>> dh@. wrote:

>> > * * That's only according to your incredible stupidity
>> >Goo, and according to this:
>> >
>> >http://tinyurl.com/2s7v4f
>> >
>> >you have outstupided yourself yet AGAIN.

>>. . .
>> set it right.

>You have got to be the ONLY person involved in newsgroups who could
>possible get worked up over someone's system time setting.........or
>who would even care to notice.

I'm going to avoid Goober time, since no one else around here is
on it. Instead of setting it back an hour like Goo suggested, I set
it ahead a few minutes putting me a couple of minutes ahead of
the time he

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25

I'll try to remember to ask around and see if anyone else is on
Goober time, but I doubt it. Do you think Goo has been looping
through Greenwich too, btw?

>Just shows how desperate you are to avoid naming the network admin
>whom you claim forged the trace.

The stupid Goober said that more than one of them were
involved, didn't he?

>BTW, is my system time correct with the GOOBER WORLD TIME REGULATORY
>AGENCY setting for my time zone?

Maybe not. To get on Goober time you find out what time
it is in your particular area, and then:

"Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.christnet.theology,alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

On Mar 13, 3:48*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:01:15 -0700 (PDT), "Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote:

> >>. . .
> >> set it right.

> >You have got to be the ONLY person involved in newsgroups who could
> >possible get worked up over someone's system time setting.........or
> >who would even care to notice.

> * * I'm going to avoid Goober time, since no one else around here is
> on it. Instead of setting it back an hour like Goo suggested, I set
> it ahead a few minutes putting me a couple of minutes ahead of
> the time he
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25
>
> I'll try to remember to ask around and see if anyone else is on
> Goober time, but I doubt it. Do you think Goo has been looping
> through Greenwich too, btw?

Hard to say. I found no evidence of it.

> >Just shows how desperate you are to avoid naming the network admin
> >whom you claim forged the trace.

> * * The stupid Goober said that more than one of them were
> involved, didn't he?

He said "ALL networks".

He must really be paranoid.

> >BTW, is my system time correct with the GOOBER WORLD TIME REGULATORY
> >AGENCY setting for my time zone?

> * * Maybe not. To get on Goober time you find out what time
> it is in your particular area, and then:
>
> "Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo-

Goo should start up a time-and-date site.

He has to remember that Canada has far more time zones than what
appear in the phone book. I think there's something like 21
altogether. I wonder if other nations have anomolous little zones
scattered there and there?

Any way, Goo could prowl newsgroup postings and when he notices a
system time out of sync with it's local time he could reply by posting
the URL to his time-and-date site instead of hollering and screaming
about it.

As the popularity of the site grows, advertisers will take notice and
pay to be on Goo's site. As advertising revenue grows, Google and
Yahoo will take notice and may start a bidding war to buy Goo's site.
Goo could retire a very wealthy man but knowing Goo he'll screw it all
up by yelling and screaming at everyone and calling everybody who
tries to deal with him a "****wit".

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.christnet.theology,alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 01:39:11 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:

>On Mar 13, 3:48*pm, dh@. wrote:

>> >You have got to be the ONLY person involved in newsgroups who could
>> >possible get worked up over someone's system time setting.........or
>> >who would even care to notice.

>> * * I'm going to avoid Goober time, since no one else around here is
>> on it. Instead of setting it back an hour like Goo suggested, I set
>> it ahead a few minutes putting me a couple of minutes ahead of
>> the time he
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25
>>
>> I'll try to remember to ask around and see if anyone else is on
>> Goober time, but I doubt it. Do you think Goo has been looping
>> through Greenwich too, btw?

>Hard to say. I found no evidence of it.
>

>> >Just shows how desperate you are to avoid naming the network admin
>> >whom you claim forged the trace.

>> * * The stupid Goober said that more than one of them were
>> involved, didn't he?

>He said "ALL networks".

That is a remarkably stupid thing to say even for Goo.

>He must really be paranoid.

Being so stupid and so incredibly dishonest, Goo's paranoia
probably has something to do with the fact that he gives people
so much reason to hate his sorry ass. I have little if any doubt
that he's a theif as well, and I have no doubt at all that he is
the worst of cheaters at anything he can get away with.

>> >BTW, is my system time correct with the GOOBER WORLD TIME REGULATORY
>> >AGENCY setting for my time zone?

>> * * Maybe not. To get on Goober time you find out what time
>> it is in your particular area, and then:
>>
>> "Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo-

>Goo should start up a time-and-date site.
>
>He has to remember that Canada has far more time zones than what
>appear in the phone book. I think there's something like 21
>altogether. I wonder if other nations have anomolous little zones
>scattered there and there?
>
>Any way, Goo could prowl newsgroup postings and when he notices a
>system time out of sync with it's local time

That's not what he's worried about. Mine is set by my local time,
and no one else around here acknowledges the value of Goober
World Time afaik. Gootime appears to have something to do with
Greenwich, regardless of what the local time happens to be. No
one cares but Goo.

>he could reply by posting
>the URL to his time-and-date site instead of hollering and screaming
>about it.

Since my setting is close enough to my local time

9:01 - my setting
9:00 - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=25

and
North American time zones:
EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone offset: UTC - 4 hours
EDT is 4 hours behind of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
.. . .
EDT is used in the summer in these US states (EST during winter)

* Connecticut
.. . .
* Georgia
.. . .
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/edt.html
it's clear enough that the Goober is wrong again, and making a
total ass of himself. Goo isn't bitching about my setting being off
from my regional setting, Goo is bitching about our region being
wrong because it strays from Goober World Time. So either the
Goober has outstupided himself in an extra huge way this time,
or he somehow amazingly has a legitimate bitch with every person
in these states and provinces who doesn't observe Gootime:

* Connecticut
* Delaware
* District of Columbia
* Florida - Southern/Eastern parts
except Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Holmes, Jackson, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton and Washington counties and norther Gulf county - look in CST/CDT
* Georgia
* Indiana - all except for these north-western counties near Chicago
Lake, Porter, La Porte, Newton, Jasper, Starke
and these south-western counties in Indiana near Evansville
Gibson, Posey, Vanderburgh, Warrick, Perry
* Kentucky - eastern parts
counties of Anderson, Bath, Bell, Boone, Bourbon, Boyd, Boyle, Bracken, Breathitt, Bullitt, Campbell, Carroll, Carter, Casey, Clark, Clay, Elliott, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Floyd, Franklin,
Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Greenup, Hancock, Hansock, Hardin, Harlan, Harrison, Henry, Jackson, Jefferson, Jessamine, Johnson, Kenton, Knott, Knox, Larue, Laurel, Lawrence, Lee, Leslie, Letcher, Lewis,
Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Marion, Martin, Mason, McCreary, Meade, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Owsley, Pendleton, Perry, Pike, Powell, Pulaski, Robertson,
Rockcastle, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Taylor, Trimble, Washington, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe, Woodford
* Maine
* Maryland
* Massachusetts
* Michigan - most except these western counties
Dickinson, Gogebic, Iron, and Menominee - which are on CST/CDT
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New York
* North Carolina
* Ohio
* Pennsylvania
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* Tennessee - eastern counties
Anderson, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Carter, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea,
Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, and Washington
* Vermont
* Virginia
* West Virginia

EDT is used during summer in these Canadian provinces (EST during winter)

* Nunavut - most of it
except Kugluktuk, Cambridge Bay - CST/CDT and Coral Harbor EST all year
* Ontario - most parts east of 90 West and two communities west of 90 West
Shebandowan, Upsala
The rest use CST/CDT or only CST
* Quebec

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/edt.html

As yet nothing has led me to believe the Goober might have
a valid complaint with the East Coast not observing Gootime,
so it's quite clear that Goo has given us yet another incredible
display of Goostyle stupidity...Extreme Outstupidence a la Goo.