Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Default Herbs That Combat Staph

from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
hospital. Below is a list of herbs that can be used singly or in
combination to get rid of the infection. A word of caution: some
people may have allergic reactions to specific herbs. Also, before you
embark on a natural healing process, please consult with an herbalist
to find if there might be any contraindications to the herbs.
Skullcap - Over 100 scientific studies confirm skullcap's
antibacterial effect. Skullcap inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus
aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, among
others. Skullcap may be useful when there is antibiotic resistance.

Honeysuckle -Modern laboratory research has confirmed that the flowers
have an inhibitory effect on the bacteria that cause salmonella,
staph, strep, pseudomonas, and tuberculosis infections.

White Oak Bark - The primary use of oak bark for making bath additives
and gargles to stop bacterial and viral infections. An alcohol
tincture painted on the skin or used to make a cream helps fight staph
infections.

Catnip - The herb is also strongly antifungal and a bactericide for
Staphylococcus aureus.

Turkey Rhubarb - Chinese physicians today use rhubarb root teas to
treat stubborn infections of the skin caused by Staphylococcus
aureus.

Papaya - the seed has antibacterial action against Bacillus cereus,
Escherischia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, and
Shigella flexneri.

Annato Seed - laboratory tests show that annatto extracts inhibit the
growth of Bacillus cereus, Clostridium perfringens, and Staphylococcus
aureus.

Devil's Club - the antibacterial and antimicrobial constituents may be
helpful in fighting tuberculosis and diabetes. The acetylenes found in
the inner bark of devilÍs club are effective against Staphylococcus
aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli,
and Candida albicans, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium
avium.

I have successfully treated on client with antibiotic resistant Staph
infection with a tea mixture of Skullcap, Honeysuckle, and Catnip. It
even tastes pretty good, and can also be used to help boost immunity
during cold/flu season.

From,

Your friendly neighborhood Master Herbalist

WRH: The reason pharmaceutical companies do not like herbal cures (and
wishes they would go away) is that they cannot be patented, and
without a patent granting exclusivity, they cannot be sold for high
prices. So the focus is on creating huge new molecules which are
patentable and can be sold for high prices... often with side effects
which do not manifest for long periods of time, or are simply ignored
when they do.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>

> READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
> but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
> hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]

Doesn't work.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>
> > from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com

> > READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
> > but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
> > hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]

> Doesn't work.

Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
did the trick and haven't had any kind of infections since. I
regularly still take a 100mg daily. So my advice is if you want to
be on guard start daily Vitamin "C" intake.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Jack wrote:
> On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
>> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
>> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:
>>
>>> from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>>> READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
>>> but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
>>> hospital. Below is a list of herbs [pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo]

>> Doesn't work.

> Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> did the trick and

Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
beyond what your body needs for normal function is
almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
discharged.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > did the trick and

> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> discharged.

A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 19, 7:16 am, nick hull > wrote:
> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
> > > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > > did the trick and

> > Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> > discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> > beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> > almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> > discharged.

> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
> injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
> would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy
>
> Free men own guns - www(dot)geocities(dot)com/CapitolHill/5357/

Note I didn't say Vit "C" was a miracle. But it sure worked a miracle
with me. I'm sure you would have a hard time convinicing Fred that is
wasn't a miracle too. I think that in this day and age many good
things are put down because they do not create a high profit for the
greedy drug manufactures. Greed for profit has taken over the
cultures of the world. I also believe that while some think they know
everything about this planet they too are wrong in their thinking.
Knowledge is still wearing a DIAPER!!!!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

nick hull wrote:
> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>>> Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
>>> hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
>>> arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
>>> did the trick and

>> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
>> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
>> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
>> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
>> discharged.

> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.

Bullshit.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 19, 8:26 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> nick hull wrote:

> >> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> >> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> >> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> >> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> >> discharged.

> > A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> > dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> > cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.

> Bullshit.- Hide quoted text -

Double that!

Harry K

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Jack wrote:
> > On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> Doesn't work.

> > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > did the trick and

> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> discharged.

I passed the list of herbs for staph along to our state
agronomist who is doing ethnobotany studies on Devil's Club.
She thought it was very interesting material.

Jan
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 19, 7:12 am, Jack > wrote:
> On Oct 19, 7:16 am, nick hull > wrote:

> > > Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> > > discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> > > beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> > > almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> > > discharged.

> > A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> > dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> > cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
> > injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
> > would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy

> > Free men own guns - www(dot)geocities(dot)com/CapitolHill/5357/

> Note I didn't say Vit "C" was a miracle. But it sure worked a miracle
> with me. I'm sure you would have a hard time convinicing Fred that is
> wasn't a miracle too. I think that in this day and age many good
> things are put down because they do not create a high profit for the
> greedy drug manufactures. Greed for profit has taken over the
> cultures of the world. I also believe that while some think they know
> everything about this planet they too are wrong in their thinking.
> Knowledge is still wearing a DIAPER!!!!-

So does Shitstain Rudy........on his head.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Default ronnnnnnie hamilton, stupid drittsekk, concedes defeat

pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton the drittsekk,
hopelessly overmatched as always, working overtime to
be stupid, afraid of Rudy, and obsessed with shit, lied
and presented no challenge:

> On Oct 19, 7:12 am, Jack > wrote:
>> On Oct 19, 7:16 am, nick hull > wrote:

>>> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
>>> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
>>> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete. He did need plastic
>>> injections to replace the backbone parts that were gone. I know what I
>>> would try before surgery, radiation or chemotherapy
>>> Free men own guns - www(dot)geocities(dot)com/CapitolHill/5357/

>> Note I didn't say Vit "C" was a miracle. But it sure worked a miracle
>> with me. I'm sure you would have a hard time convinicing Fred that is
>> wasn't a miracle too. I think that in this day and age many good
>> things are put down because they do not create a high profit for the
>> greedy drug manufactures. Greed for profit has taken over the
>> cultures of the world. I also believe that while some think they know
>> everything about this planet they too are wrong in their thinking.
>> Knowledge is still wearing a DIAPER!!!!-

> So does

You've conceded defeat, ronnnnnie - totally. **** off now.
Posted to sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:47:03 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze
Gasbag Squadron" > wrote:

>from readers' letters at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com
>

>READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
>but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
>hospital. Below is a list of herbs that can be used singly or in
>combination to get rid of the infection. A word of caution: some
>people may have allergic reactions to specific herbs. Also, before you
>embark on a natural healing process, please consult with an herbalist
>to find if there might be any contraindications to the herbs.
>Skullcap - Over 100 scientific studies confirm skullcap's
>antibacterial effect. Skullcap inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus
>aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, among
>others. Skullcap may be useful when there is antibiotic resistance.

And don't forget cinnamon, thyme, and cloves.
BlackHawk

>Honeysuckle -Modern laboratory research has confirmed that the flowers
>have an inhibitory effect on the bacteria that cause salmonella,
>staph, strep, pseudomonas, and tuberculosis infections.
>
>White Oak Bark - The primary use of oak bark for making bath additives
>and gargles to stop bacterial and viral infections. An alcohol
>tincture painted on the skin or used to make a cream helps fight staph
>infections.
>
>Catnip - The herb is also strongly antifungal and a bactericide for
>Staphylococcus aureus.
>
>Turkey Rhubarb - Chinese physicians today use rhubarb root teas to
>treat stubborn infections of the skin caused by Staphylococcus
>aureus.
>
>Papaya - the seed has antibacterial action against Bacillus cereus,
>Escherischia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, and
>Shigella flexneri.
>
>Annato Seed - laboratory tests show that annatto extracts inhibit the
>growth of Bacillus cereus, Clostridium perfringens, and Staphylococcus
>aureus.
>
>Devil's Club - the antibacterial and antimicrobial constituents may be
>helpful in fighting tuberculosis and diabetes. The acetylenes found in
>the inner bark of devilÍs club are effective against Staphylococcus
>aureus, Bacillus subtilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli,
>and Candida albicans, Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium
>avium.
>
>I have successfully treated on client with antibiotic resistant Staph
>infection with a tea mixture of Skullcap, Honeysuckle, and Catnip. It
>even tastes pretty good, and can also be used to help boost immunity
>during cold/flu season.
>
>From,
>
>Your friendly neighborhood Master Herbalist
>
>WRH: The reason pharmaceutical companies do not like herbal cures (and
>wishes they would go away) is that they cannot be patented, and
>without a patent granting exclusivity, they cannot be sold for high
>prices. So the focus is on creating huge new molecules which are
>patentable and can be sold for high prices... often with side effects
>which do not manifest for long periods of time, or are simply ignored
>when they do.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> nick hull wrote:

> >> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> >> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> >> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> >> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> >> discharged.

> > A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
> > dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
> > cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.

> Bullshit.

I appreciate your intellectual reply

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

nick hull wrote:
> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>> nick hull wrote:

>>> A friend of mine, Fred, had terminal cancer of the blood and it was
>>> dissolving his backbone. A 30 day treatment with IV vitamin C made all
>>> cancer disappear and his recovery is near complete.

>> Bullshit.

> I appreciate your intellectual reply

It was at the appropriate level to the material.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 18, 3:52 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Jack wrote:
> > On Oct 17, 6:16 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> >> pudgy queer ronnnnnnie hamilton, hopelessly overmatched
> >> as always, working overtime to be stupid, and afraid of
> >> Rudy, lied and presented no challenge:

> >> Doesn't work.

> > Speaking from experience with Hemo Staph over an 8 month and 5
> > hospital admissions, with all antibiotics useless. Some 50 doctors
> > arrived at using injections of high amounts of vitamin "C" daily. It
> > did the trick and

> Mere anecdote. Vitamin C has been thoroughly
> discredited as any kind of miracle drug. Anything
> beyond what your body needs for normal function is
> almost immediately filtered out by the kidneys and
> discharged.

in "normal"function there may possibly lie an unknown key. Many
persons may not have the required body amount that they really need
and there fore may have a very low immune factor Then too, no two
persons systems may react alike. So to conterdict a statement may
very well be an error as I see the overall picture. Many odd and weird
things do happen in daily living that do not have any knowlegable
scientific explanation..
The human being is by nature an unbeliever unless it concerns him
personally. That is why so many christians find it impossible to
believe in the Bibicial phrase God spoke,"To he who believes all
things are possible." So my advice is think twice before you speak
once.

Posted to sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On Oct 19, 8:29 pm, BlackHawk 96 > wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:47:03 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze
>
> Gasbag Squadron" > wrote:
> >from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com

> >READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
> >but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
> >hospital. Below is a list of herbs that can be used singly or in
> >combination to get rid of the infection. A word of caution: some
> >people may have allergic reactions to specific herbs. Also, before you
> >embark on a natural healing process, please consult with an herbalist
> >to find if there might be any contraindications to the herbs.
> >Skullcap - Over 100 scientific studies confirm skullcap's
> >antibacterial effect. Skullcap inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus
> >aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, among
> >others. Skullcap may be useful when there is antibiotic resistance.

> And don't forget cinnamon, thyme, and cloves.
> BlackHawk

Another herb with very strong anti-microbial activity is andrographis,
or the andrographis/eleuthero formulation known by the Swedish as "Kan
Jang,"

Dave

Posted to sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Dave wrote:
> On Oct 19, 8:29 pm, BlackHawk 96 > wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:47:03 -0700, "Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze
>>
>> Gasbag Squadron" > wrote:
>> >from readers' letters athttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com

>>> READER: Antibiotic-resistant strain Staph infection can be treated,
>>> but usually not with the course of antibiotics they give you at the
>>> hospital. Below is a list of herbs that can be used singly or in
>>> combination to get rid of the infection. A word of caution: some
>>> people may have allergic reactions to specific herbs. Also, before you
>>> embark on a natural healing process, please consult with an herbalist
>>> to find if there might be any contraindications to the herbs.
>>> Skullcap - Over 100 scientific studies confirm skullcap's
>>> antibacterial effect. Skullcap inhibits the growth of Staphylococcus
>>> aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, among
>>> others. Skullcap may be useful when there is antibiotic resistance.

>> And don't forget cinnamon, thyme, and cloves.
>> BlackHawk

> Another herb with very strong anti-microbial activity is andrographis,
> or the andrographis/eleuthero formulation known by the Swedish as "Kan
> Jang,"
>
> Dave

That reminds me: all three accompaniments to sushi -- soy sauce, gari
(pickled ginger), and wasabi (green Japanese "horseradish") -- are said
to have antimicrobial activity.

--
Marshall Price of Miami
Known to Yahoo as d021317c
Posted to sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Marshall Price wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>> On Oct 19, 8:29 pm, BlackHawk 96 > wrote:

>>> And don't forget cinnamon, thyme, and cloves.

>> Another herb with very strong anti-microbial activity is andrographis,
>> or the andrographis/eleuthero formulation known by the Swedish as "Kan
>> Jang,"

> That reminds me: all three accompaniments to sushi -- soy sauce, gari
> (pickled ginger), and wasabi (green Japanese "horseradish") -- are said
> to have antimicrobial activity.

As does coconut oil.

Nature Made vitamins recalled over salmonella, staph fears Janet B General Cooking 9 10-06-2016 05:40 PM
In an effort to rescue the Jamaican coffee industry, the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries is providing J$29 million in emergency aid to combat the infestation of farms affected by the coffee berry borer. The funds will also go towards improving `.@...' Coffee 0 01-03-2012 08:52 PM
Herbs loraine General Cooking 3 14-01-2005 09:28 PM
Herbs. Help please. The Joneses Preserving 1 03-10-2003 12:09 AM