Posted to alt.freedom,alt.fraud,alt.food.wine,alt.food.vegan,alt.flame.niggers

Default eod Dale Warfel made me lose my home, now he owns it instead of me; what can I do? rfv

fm j p ow34j op jkopgj -0d gnbkopgh op4wj vnio jkseopgj peomn oi
jkopib opfj ir jg90 54ik-p noiddk -0rop jno0dm io0gj -0 rkion j-0k m -
o0d jh-0 lopbe-0ekgiub brjtd0dk90fkt=-fklo0ryij -0twksej0

DO NOT USE DALE WARFEL OR KELLER WILLIAMS AS YOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT!:

It has been discovered that Dale Warfel, aka Dale Allen Warfel, has
a criminal history regarding firearms violations in Santa Clara
County, California and that he has misdemeanor violations for cruelty
to animals and for the intentional killing of deer and other
wildlife; it is indicated that he has spent time in jail for the
killing of wildlife.

A local investigator has reported, upon the questioning of his
neighbors in the neighborhood where he was reared as a child, that as
a child Mr. Warfel would routinely shoot and kill cats in his yard
with his 12-gage shotgun, and that he delighted in doing so.

Dale Warfel is employed on a part time basis by KELLER WILLIAMS
REALTY. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY AND THAT YOU
DO NOT PATRONIZE THEM WHILE HE IS IN THEIR EMPLOY.

CONTACT AND INFORMATION FOR DALE WARFEL:
Home Address: 311 Bodega Way, San Jose, California 95119.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 53391, San Jose, California 95123
Currently works out of the Great Oaks Keller Williams Branch near
his home.

Home Phone: (408) 629-0290.
Cell Phone: (408) 624-6202.
Email Addresses:

Social Security Number: 572-45-0086
DOB: 11-9-61

John Stoddard Botanini, Private Investigator
Torino, Italy

k j opt09e hni jrioh n90e4 jin jo0dgb j90er u09 34kopdfvb i9esej
fg9 je90rj n90eo0b 90iero 8i9 k2-0gmnb i9esgi9b j90wo jgh894im-0w
gjnio40woe h9mie-gj n90ijmsd90rg9 0gmn 90ig 98bu90etgjm895
mr0fer890jwe890bope4r h0p;