FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Bolthouse Farms fruit & veggie juices (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/106953-bolthouse-farms-fruit-veggie.html)

GreatArtist 16-11-2006 11:23 AM

Bolthouse Farms fruit & veggie juices

Has anybody else tried the green drink from them? I love it.
It's extremely packed with nutrients. It's the most nutritious drink
I could find in the market. Is there anything better than this?
It makes me feel very good soon after I drink it.

Nick Chan 17-11-2006 07:24 AM

Bolthouse Farms fruit & veggie juices

hi is it organic? if yes, then its good. if not, try more organic :-)