Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Bolthouse Farms fruit & veggie juices

Has anybody else tried the green drink from them? I love it.
It's extremely packed with nutrients. It's the most nutritious drink
I could find in the market. Is there anything better than this?
It makes me feel very good soon after I drink it.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

hi is it organic? if yes, then its good. if not, try more organic :-)