Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default anyone read: "Tea and Chinese Culture"?

This is a fairly new book from last year. I recently had about 1 minute to
look through it, and it seemed pretty good. However, the only review I've
seen is on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/159...lance&n=283155,
and completely trashed it.

I'm wondering if anyone here has read it and has any opinion and/or
recommendation?

Thanks.

Doug

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Hi Doug,

I just saw it at the book fair yesterday!

It is a good for beginners wanting to understand more about tea, there is a
chapter devoted to minority tribe's tea culture that is fascinating,
especially on the part of Pu'er.

For the intermediate, it is a run-of-the-mill book along with the others,
but one has to remember that with the lack of English books written on the
subject, this book offers some insight that others did not.

Hope this helps.

Danny