Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default tea.spunge.org

You may think this is some kind of commercial spam/advertising but its
not. I am just looking for idea/contributions, I've setup something for
information about Chinese Oolong tea, not dissimilar but nowhere as
professional as pu-erh.net. Its a Wiki but protected and though I plan
to add content myself I am just looking for people really clued up on
Oolong teas (from Wuyi, Anxi, Wudong, whole of Formosa etc) who can
spare some time to write a few articles/reviews of tea. There is
possibility to upload small images.

Since the Wiki is protected you have to write to me to get a username
for editing, maybe this is wrong, tell me if I am little too harsh! The
idea why it is better than adding to the Wikipedia (which is a general
encyclopedia) is you can add reviews of tea and make links to
commercial sites, provided everything is reasonable. The license is
also going to be Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial -
ShareAlike 2.5 where no-one would be able to use for commercal purpose
and they have to mention "major contributors" for each page (which
will be listed at the bottom) so its an option for owners of shops to
post information onto the site to the public on tea they sell and raise
a little awareness but keep their information from being re-used
commercially.

I really hope that some people are interested, if you are write to me
to get a username. The site is not commercial.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I have decided not to go ahead with this, there clearly isn't enough
support/need for it and it would be too difficult to maintain factual
correctnes. Thanks. Hence ignore this.