jluger

Default For those interested in Green tea

This site http://greentealovers.com

* has a lot of the latest detailed health information on green and
white tea as well as Rooibos related to cnacer, weight loss and other
health conditions
* preparation information
* tea history
* tea nutritional information

It also sells premium Japanese green tea and powdered (tea ceremony)
matcha. It also has as some really interesting green and other tea
(chai, Irish breakfast, rooibos, vanilla, orange, etc..)
and sells a whole bunch of tea sets, pots, cups and filters as well.

Check it out.

pilo_

In article .com>,
"jluger" > wrote:

> This site http://greentealovers.com

Your post is spam. Now I, and like-minded others
here, will not only refuse to purchase your
products, but I won't even visit your website.

PLONK
jluger

It's not my site genius. Or should I say "mayor of the
rec.food.drink.tea group"
Please don't visit the site -- being a cynic is an unhealthy state of
mind and
green tea is all about health.

Mike Petro

On 24 Oct 2005 17:53:13 -0700, "jluger" > wrote:

>This site http://greentealovers.com
>
>* has a lot of the latest detailed health information on green and.......

Please join me and the many others who will now boycott this vendor
for their grossly inappropriate marketing (actually cross-posted
spamming) tactics....

jluger, if you want to actively participate in our discussions, few
will complain if you sneak in an occasional plug. To blatantly spam us
will only generate ill will NOT increased revenue.

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Mike Petro

On 24 Oct 2005 18:43:21 -0700, "jluger" > wrote:

>It's not my site genius. Or should I say "mayor of the
>rec.food.drink.tea group"
>Please don't visit the site -- being a cynic is an unhealthy state of
>mind and
>green tea is all about health.

Considering similar messages were posted to the following groups this
very same day your post does indeed appear to part of a concerted
spamming. Whether the site is yours or not is immaterial.

Similar messages were cross posted to:
'; '000-Fear-Of-Doctors';
'AAA-Surviving-Cancer'; 'aboutherbs'; 'Alternative_Breast_Cancer';
'Alternative_cancer_treatment'; 'appliedherbalsolutions';
'ashtangayoga'; 'AsianChubnChaser'; 'body_mind_spirit';
'bodymindandspirit'; 'BreastCancer-StageIV'; 'breastcancer2';
'cancer-testimonials'; 'cancercured'; 'chubbyandchasersupportgroup';
'Circle-of-Body-For-Life'; 'compost_tea'; 'cookinghealthy';
'DietaryTipsForHBP'; 'eatingandgrowing'; 'fengshui-l';
'fighttogether'; 'fitness_chick88'; 'FriendsForHealthNaturally';
'gyn-cancer'; 'harmony4wellbeing'; 'healthycooking';
'HealthyCookingAndRecipesClub'; 'Immune_System_Health';
'; 'Longevity'; 'lowfatgoodcooking';
'medical-qi-gong'; 'medicinal-herbs'; 'natural_healing-';
'natural_prostate_treatments'; 'Older-women-with-incredilbe-bodies';
'Older-women-with-incredilbes-bodies';
'preciousprillcirclediscussion'; 'preventivemedicine'; 'rawfood';
'testimonials'; 'thebestherbalremedies'; 'wholefood';
'WiseWomanHerbal'; 'womenshealth'; 'WWWCrockpot'

Amongst others....

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net

Marlene Wood

Green tea is FAR from being all about health.
"jluger" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> It's not my site genius. Or should I say "mayor of the
> rec.food.drink.tea group"
> Please don't visit the site -- being a cynic is an unhealthy state of
> mind and
> green tea is all about health.

toci

Well, I'll pass on the Ladies in Leg Casts series, but j has actually
given us an interesting site about green tea- mainly Japanese. I won't
buy because as far as I can see it's too pricey by 2, but it seems to
have interesting nutritional information and some unique blends. Toci
jluger wrote:
> This site http://greentealovers.com
>
> * has a lot of the latest detailed health information on green and
> white tea as well as Rooibos related to cnacer, weight loss and other
> health conditions
> * preparation information
> * tea history
> * tea nutritional information
>
> It also sells premium Japanese green tea and powdered (tea ceremony)
> matcha. It also has as some really interesting green and other tea
> (chai, Irish breakfast, rooibos, vanilla, orange, etc..)
> and sells a whole bunch of tea sets, pots, cups and filters as well.
>
> Check it out.

Scott Dorsey

jluger > wrote:
>It's not my site genius. Or should I say "mayor of the
>rec.food.drink.tea group"
>Please don't visit the site -- being a cynic is an unhealthy state of
>mind and
>green tea is all about health.

All about health? I thought it was supposed to taste good?
--scott

interested???? kaki General Cooking 0 03-02-2008 04:04 PM
OT - To Those Interested Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 36 12-11-2005 12:06 AM
Any collectors interested in this? Darcy Wine 9 05-11-2004 12:56 AM
To All Interested. Vegan 1 02-07-2004 06:09 PM
Interested in Tea? Tom Tea 1 23-02-2004 10:52 PM