Karel Valter

Default Jungpana Second Flush/SpecialTeas

I received 1/4 lb of this tea (Jungpana FTGFOP1 Second Flush #145) on
Sept. 6th. When I prepared a cup and took a first sip I immediately
got up from my comfortable armchair and ordered 1 lb of it.
What made me to interrupt my cup was fine, true muscatel flavor of
this remarkably fine tea, its noble fruitiness and multiple light
notes of autumnal forest ground. It's a classic style Darjeeling
Second Flush tea at its best. This kind of tea was very hard to find
in the past five years.
I certainly wasn't alone to get so excited about this tea because the
demand of this tea literally exploded. The staff of SpecialTeas had
confirmed my order but the next day I received an e-mail with
appologies ( the item is out of stock for unforeseen demand) and
confirmation that I might receive the tea in 30 day or so. I wasn't
yet recovered from my disappoitment when I received the confirmation
that the order was shipped and today it's on my table. I've tasted it
to be sure and it is OK!.
I owe compliments to the staff of SpecialTeas and particularly to
their tea-taster.

Karel Valter

DPM

"Karel Valter" > wrote in message
> I received 1/4 lb of this tea (Jungpana FTGFOP1 Second Flush #145) on
> Sept. 6th. When I prepared a cup and took a first sip I immediately
> got up from my comfortable armchair and ordered 1 lb of it.
> What made me to interrupt my cup was fine, true muscatel flavor of
> this remarkably fine tea, its noble fruitiness and multiple light
> notes of autumnal forest ground. It's a classic style Darjeeling
> Second Flush tea at its best. This kind of tea was very hard to find
> in the past five years.
> I certainly wasn't alone to get so excited about this tea because the
> demand of this tea literally exploded. The staff of SpecialTeas had
> confirmed my order but the next day I received an e-mail with
> appologies ( the item is out of stock for unforeseen demand) and
> confirmation that I might receive the tea in 30 day or so. I wasn't
> yet recovered from my disappoitment when I received the confirmation
> that the order was shipped and today it's on my table. I've tasted it
> to be sure and it is OK!.
> I owe compliments to the staff of SpecialTeas and particularly to
> their tea-taster.
>
> Karel Valter

I just finished last year's stash, and it was great. Looks like I'm going
to have to move quick if I want to get any of this year's!

Dean

Is SpecialTeas putting us on? Blair P. Houghton Tea 4 08-04-2006 11:07 PM
Gopaldhara WT-3 (or 8) "Wonder Tea" 2004 (SpecialTeas) Karel Valter Tea 3 14-12-2004 12:17 PM
SpecialTeas' Pu-Erh Tuo Cha Steve Hay Tea 4 24-11-2004 10:29 PM
specialteas No. 591 Pu-Erh Me Tea 0 21-11-2004 02:23 AM
Specialteas Melinda Tea 22 25-08-2004 04:37 AM