Sandstone

Default Jiu Hua Fo Cha Spring 2005

In early March I ordered some of this tea (AKA Buddhist Tea) from
TeaSpring. Opened the vacuum sealed package and was greeted by a sweet
aroma. Better yet, this was the first green tea I've tried where I
didn't have to use honey. Of course, I've only tried 8-9 green teas, and
didn't experiment much with steeping times, so what do I know. I guess
this sample was the last of their 2004 supply(?).

Today, the Spring 2005 version of this tea is available on their
website. Daniel says its very, very fresh and better than last year.
Needless to say I ordered more of this tea. If you like a sweet
smelling, sweet tasting green tea then you might want to try this.

Pizzahouse has a great Spring Salad..anyone hav a spring salad recipe? spus Recipes 0 16-07-2010 10:35 PM
2005 Ridge Spring Zinfandel releases Ed Rasimus Wine 1 09-04-2007 02:26 PM
Spring 2005 long jings Melinda Tea 57 06-04-2005 05:08 AM
Spring 2005 long jings Melinda Tea 0 31-03-2005 03:34 AM