Christopher Richards

Default Too Much Tea!

Hello Group,
After reading my new story On How To Get Out Of Bed: A philosophical
approach. Rick Chappell wrote to me (very rightly) questioning my using the
phrase, "too much tea." My response is he
http://www.slowdownnow.org/?p=20
The orginal story ( though sadly lacking in tea content) can be found he
http://www.slowdownnow.org/?page_id=12
Christopher

Rick Chappell

I stand my ground. Short of curtailing tea consumption I would recommend
those little plastic jars with angled openings they sell to the bed-ridden
(just pretend to be reading a newspaper), adult diapers, or catheterization
before flights. Or, perhaps, you could book an aisle seat next time.

I can without conflict of interest plug the original story as fun to read,
along with the others at Christopher's site. One of them definitely does
have tea content.

Best,

Rick.

Christopher Richards > wrote:
> Hello Group,
> After reading my new story On How To Get Out Of Bed: A philosophical
> approach. Rick Chappell wrote to me (very rightly) questioning my using the
> phrase, "too much tea." My response is he
> http://www.slowdownnow.org/?p=20
> The orginal story ( though sadly lacking in tea content) can be found he
> http://www.slowdownnow.org/?page_id=12
> Christopher

Rick Chappell