Tim

Default Certified Organic Raw Cow Milk and Certified Organic Raw Goat Milk

Hello, I am offering my business as a source of certified organic raw
cow milk and cert. organic raw goat milk. Stone Organic Pastures is
certified organic by Indiana Certified Organic, LLC and we will have a
MOSA (Midwest Organic Services Assocation) certified purebred Jersey
cow 100% grassfed/hay ready for milking sometime between April and June
2005. We are located in central IL (near Champaign), but shipping is an
option. We will have a Nubian goat ready for milking May 10th 2005 and
able to sell the raw goat milk.

Selling Certified Organic Raw Jersey (cow) milk, certified organic Raw
Goat Milk
Stone Organic Pastures

More details:
Our farmland has never been sprayed with any chemical for 20+ years.
Spring/Summer/Fall 2005 we will have available: Certified Organic RAW
cow and goat milk from a MOSA certified purebred Jersey cow 100%
grassfed and purebred Nubian goat, the same female broiler chickens
(for eating) that go into the New York City and Boston restaurants;
allowed to roam anywhere on pasture. Our turkeys are the original
strain of a certain breed of turkey and they are raised for 8 months;
ready for Thanksgiving. ALL animals/products are certified organic AND
fed USDA 100% certified organic feed and in optimal conditions. Both
chickens and turkeys are allowed to roam anywhere on the pasture,
except that they are kept separate, and they are both dry plucked and
hung for at least 10 days. We have brown eggs from chickens fed USDA
organic feed. Possible shipping to the 50 states.

Galactic25

e.mail is a.t {gm....ail.com
gmail