Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Petro

Default Posted from Bogus "TeaTalk discussion board"

Dear RFDTers

This guy is using our group and representing it as his own
discussion board on his busness site. Go to
https://dragonwater.com/search.tf/Tea/ and you will see the
following link:

"There are over 2,600 articles on tea on our TeaTalk
discussion board! View articles "

This "TeaTalk discussion board" is nothing more than an
interface to this newsgroup. It allows people to read and
post messages to this group.

I personaly resent you using this group as your business's
discussion board. For your teashop to claim that this
as "your" discussion board is misleading at best. You
cannot claim this groups as belonging to you,

Mike

Posted through TeaTalk - http://teatalk.dragonwater.com

..