Posted to misc.health.alternative,rec.food.drink.tea

Default eat the tea?

There's been some evidence that green tea has
beneficial health effects, so I've been drinking a
cup a day. I don't even like green tea, but I force it down.

Now, if the tea contains some magic fairy dust,
which seeps into the water during steeping, does
it make sense to swallow the dregs of the bag,
after downing the cup? To get the full effect, so
to speak. Is there any potential downside, besides
the taste?

--
Rich

Posted to misc.health.alternative,rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 21, 12:52*pm, RichD > wrote:
> There's been some evidence that green tea has
> beneficial health effects, so I've been drinking a
> cup a day. *I don't even like green tea, but I force it down.
>
> Now, if the tea contains some magic fairy dust,
> which seeps into the water during steeping, does
> it make sense to swallow the dregs of the bag,
> after downing the cup? *To get the full effect, so
> to speak. *Is there any potential downside, besides
> the taste?
>
> --
> Rich

It's likely most cellulose especially if you've made tea
on several times as is the practice in the third world of
warring nations.

I don't feel good drinking much china tea whether its
green or black.
Posted to misc.health.alternative,rec.food.drink.tea

On Mar 21, 10:39*pm, |"

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/fe...s-of-green-tea