FoodBanter.com

-   Tea (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/)
-   -   Wisdom tooth extraction (https://www.foodbanter.com/tea/407052-wisdom-tooth-extraction.html)

Space Cowboy 29-04-2011 02:16 PM

Wisdom tooth extraction

In a recent post I described the anesthetic qualities of tea which
reduced the ache of wisdom tooth extraction. I would also like to add
the antiseptic qualities. Ive been drinking Ceylon green since the
procedure a week ago. It is one of the teas I classify as grotty. It
is bitter like a Temple of Heaven gunpowder. It removes any particles
and leave the area feeling squeaky clean. It cuts through any bad
taste. Not that any body cares at the Dentist who write prescriptions
for pain and germ control. Ive been very surprised at the medicinal
qualities of tea in this case.

Jim

PS I filled my Kevorkian narcotic pain prescription anyway.

KittyF 25-05-2012 05:18 AM

Jim, that is SOOOO good to know, since my last visit to the dentist caused such unusually high levels of pain compared to any previous visits that I was afraid to go back. the dentist said old people are more sensitive to pain. OUCH. I'll try drinking lots of tea before my next visit and see if it may help. I'm also going to be sure to take an advil before i go. I'm not taking any chances that I might miss something that could help. LOL three shots did nothing for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cowboy (Post 1609546)