Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Space Cowboy

There are plenty of commercial teas in the ethnic stores for about a
penny a gram. With proper storage teas are drinkable for years so
don't throw it away just because you don't like it now. For someone
new too tea and still getting their taste legs I recommend teas in
order from Ceylon, Africa, Indonesia, India, China. My local tea
shoppe has rekindled my taste for Tie Kwan Yin and Lapsang Souchong
since I'd given up on finding something decent commercially. The LS
reminds me of the taste in the air in Butte,Mt the next Monday morning
after the Mt. St. Helen eruption.

Jim