Melinda

Default So......

So....

Has anyone here ever snuck wasabi powder into someone's sencha can?

::looks innocent::

Trying to introduce a little levity here...

Melinda
~Candace~

You're evil and I like the way you think.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Melinda" > wrote in message
om...
> So....
>
> Has anyone here ever snuck wasabi powder into someone's sencha can?
>
> ::looks innocent::
>

> Trying to introduce a little levity here...
>
> Melinda

~Candace~

You're evil and I like the way you think.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Melinda" > wrote in message
om...
> So....
>
> Has anyone here ever snuck wasabi powder into someone's sencha can?
>
> ::looks innocent::
>

> Trying to introduce a little levity here...
>
> Melinda

Michael Plant

Wow, Melinda. Brilliant. Never did, but of course will now. Please tell us
the correct proportions. Name the product, and you're set for life.

Michael

9/17/04

> So....
>
> Has anyone here ever snuck wasabi powder into someone's sencha can?
>
> ::looks innocent::
>

> Trying to introduce a little levity here...
>
> Melinda

cc

Hi Melinda,

> Has anyone here ever snuck wasabi powder into someone's sencha can?

What about 1/3 wasabi, 1/3 sansho pepper, 1/3 macha ? Do you have a web can
so we can all see the reaction of that "someone" ?

> ::looks innocent::

Ochazuke with wasabi

Broil a cut of good salted salmon. Take off the skin and rebroil it a second
time to make it crispy. Fill a bowl with rice, place bits of salmon and of
skin. Grate fresh wasabi on top of it. Add shredded roasted nori (the
"seaweed paper"), and if you like the sort of popcorn you find in genmaicha.
Pour freshly brewed sencha on it.

It's said to be a remedy for hangover, but you don't need to get drunk to
enjoy it.

Kuri

cc

Hi Melinda,