Ripon

Default ITC's Lapsang / Upton's Lapsang( Black Dragon)

It's getting little chilly out here, Smell of winter. My wife brought
some Norwegian salmon and decided to grill them and as usual she
leaves it on me to choose the tea with it. I chose from my most recent
order of ITC's- Lapsang Souchong. But I couldn't find Upton's
Lapsang's Smokey buzz. I used Upton's LP(Black Dragon) with many of
mine own blend That's why I am specifically attached with Upton's LP.
But ITC's LP has a smooth aroma and subtle mix flavors. Very balanced.
I think this two LP's are excellent for different mood and for
different time.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)

Lapsang Souchong? Mydnight Tea 37 04-12-2005 06:51 PM
What is lapsang souchong tea? michael Tea 3 30-08-2005 04:02 PM
Lapsang Souchong? Mydnight Tea 0 26-03-2005 03:51 PM
Upton Baker Street Afternoon - Lapsang Souchong? Serendip Tea 43 25-03-2005 01:02 PM
lapsang, assam, what next? Sally P. Tea 10 06-03-2004 05:05 AM