Old 28-10-2003, 03:18 PM
George Thompson

Default Online Tea and Coffee?

de-lurk
Hi - this is my first post, but I've been hanging around, reading
about all the unusual teas that people keep talking about, and
searching for a place to supply my wants! Fortunately the one I found
and like the most is only a few miles away from me!

The address is http://www.theteajunction.co.uk and it doesn't really
come up on search engines so it's unlikely you've heard of it! (hence
bringing it to your attention)

So far they've been excellent - they offer free P&P to the UK & are
currently offering 10% off online orders

Since I actually wanted to put some useful info up for this group, I
went investigating!

For the American, Chinese etc they do deliver internationally - though
they will email the person a quote first. Amazingly they seem to send
an awful lot of tea and coffee abroad - tea to china? Mad...

Adrian (the shop owner) will welcome any questions about his service
on: info at theteajunction dot co dot uk

Old 02-11-2003, 09:35 AM
George Thompson

Are there any other good sites I should visit?
Old 05-11-2003, 02:31 AM
Dave S

http://teameister.com/
"George Thompson" wrote in message
om...
Are there any other good sites I should visit?

---

Old 17-11-2003, 06:38 PM
adam

for tea you should check out www.teanas.com. they ahve a great
selection of premium teas and offer a 10% discount and free shipping
over $25. not too bad. ive seen other free shipping but with higher
minimum purchases.

to get the discount, use 'sfvpr03'

adam
Old 08-12-2003, 09:01 PM
George Thompson

also seems a bit silly that I myself in the UK would buy coffee from
the US unless there was a big reason to do so.

Mind you, I popped into there today, and I found that loads of
Americans are buying from them now. Anyone in this group?

Thanks for pointing out the spammer... I'd probably not have noticed!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:31 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sunday, November 2, 2003 at 3:05:43 PM UTC+5:30, George Thompson wrote:
Are there any other good sites I should visit?

Hi George,
I am not much of a coffee drinker but for tea, you can take a look at Halmari tea (https://www.halmaritea.co.uk/teas/). They have a variety of teas available on their website, all sourced from a single estate in Assam, India. The price is also very reasonable & you get a 10% off if you purchase 500gms and 20% off on 1 kg.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:47 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003 at 8:48:56 PM UTC+5:30, George Thompson wrote:
[...]

Hi George
i prefer online tea and recommended you to purchase online tea using online tea store for Organic Tea Leaves UK.https://www.halmaritea.co.uk/