TeaFun

Default the way to buy cheaper formosa tea

We come from the city of Taiwan where is a beautful city and grow tea
everywhere.It also provites more than a half amount of taiwan teas .We
hope to provide the cheapest and hightest quality tea for everone who
likes it as us.<br>

In taiwan we also sale in
http://teafun.adsldns.org/index.htm
in Yahoo http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/shan6212
in Ebay http://
If you can read chinese character, you can order in this adress or we
will translate in a few days. Many people fell our tea tasts great and
leave messages on the web. So you can refer and compare.<br>
We want to do a long time trad not a short time on ebay so we must
provite the nice products.We have many kinds of products include
OOLONG,JIN SIAN,SIJI and many competition tea(3 gread reward,2 gread
reward,etc).<br>
THE TEA FUN KING TEA(LIKE 913 AND 919) PRICE IS ""28$/300G""<br>
THE OTHER TEA PRICE IS FOR 600G
our tea price is the same in Taiwan<BR>
my cell phone call number is 0910946649-taiwan
TeaFun

> > In taiwan we also sale in

> http://teafun.adsldns.org/index.htm
>
> Yahoo http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/user/shan6212
>
> Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2352126111

We deliver to America every month by ship.