Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Dolphin tea

It is a green needle I got on one of my trips to SF chinatown. At the
time I thought it looked sexy in the jar. It is all hairy bud. One
infused end looks singed. Whatever it makes the bud stand on that end
looking like a dolphin head complete with blow hole. It looks like a
school of Dolphins. I could hear Flipper calling.
Jim